• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what did you think??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
hahaha alrite soraiku...pm if u 4 got something....i likey alcohol 2 and grls lol....hahaha this well its all party 4 us 4rm here till kh2...damn i g2g 2 cleveland 2morrow >.< oh well chiks all over hahahaha...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I wonder if Disney is getting mad at Square for constantly delaying the project? I mean if i know Disney, they probably have the whole marketing scheme ready for KH2 in every country especially for the Holiday Season, but with Square delaying the game consistently Disney's probably losing their temper because they want to start the marketing for the game and cash in on holiday sales. And have the game become the top seller at Chistmas.

Soraiku

In the darkness. Behind the door to Kingdom Hearts
If I were Disney I'd be pissed. In a way this is hurting them alot 2. It is afterall killing their (we assume) marketing scheme. Also, if they release it during the holidays, then thats both the best and worst thing they could do. Best being: they get loads of money. Worst being: If for some strange reason not many copies are sold, they can loose alot. But whut are the odds of that happening?

As for KH2 becoming a topseller, if it is released in December that is, the chances of that, as far as we see it, yea, it's almost close to a "for sure"...This may also encourage Disney to continue working with S.E, which can be both the uprise or downfall of S.E. It could mean another KH game (which is good in it's own way), or the result of S.E making more cartoonish games, which is...bad. For most ppl. Idk. Whudda u guys think? (I'm not trying to bash either company...Disney...in any way...keep that in mind...their just opinions/thoughts. Besides, in the end we have NO control of whut they do, or choose to do........same thing)

Don't be suprised if I, myself, don't reply till tomorrow....Sry. And feel free to flame.

j
:\

(I hate replying in short posts, so excuse my other irrelevant posts in this thread, if there are any......it's late anyway, and no one really cares...*we need some more mods up in here*)

Last edited:

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
wow surrpised were werent banned haha....well.....idk they still have time 2 finish the game and mayb get a better and confirmed release date or something like that....and if they dont release it on x-mas then they'll have 2 wait a while cus in x-man is when ppl spend most of their money u kno....so 2 me a simultaneous release sounds good....more money 4 them...better 4 us.....

Soraiku

In the darkness. Behind the door to Kingdom Hearts
Supposedly theres word about it being released the 22nd of Dec......I don't think so, well not really. And how pathetic is it when they say "if it's not from Mr. Nomura, then it's not official.."..Ok, thats some bull$***.........I mean yea it's kinda who we want to hear it from, but he's not the ONLY source..theres the official S.E site afterall. And there's this closed thread about some guy claiming to have pre-released info on KH2......yea, well most of the stuff he talked about sounds like it wuld be true, like Kairi being Ansem's daughter........well w.e

Feel free to flame.

j
:\

*phuck!!!!*

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
well htye stated the release at something i 4 got already lol.....i kno i was stating something about nomura not being the only source 2....i 4 got wat thread thou...: / .....oh coudl u tell me wat thread it is plz. oh and no kairi isnt ansems daugter....it says in an ansem report...he says something like...i found a grl and sent her ......and something like that....i 4 got lol..but shes not his daughter...i think she is the princess of HB...

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
yea....well i jsut read it cus i need it 2 find something which i never found btw >.< and i need 2 find ".......And there's this closed thread about some guy claiming to have pre-released info on KH2..... " the thread that ur talking about....

cvb

were u lot from coz if your from UK u half to wait longer, but some websites say its coming out in october :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back