• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what did you think??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
i've been sitting in my bed wating 4 a release date 4 kh2 2 fing out that it'll b released dec22 in japan...i got pissed...wat did u think of that? seriously..dont flame me 4 this.....do u think there is any chance that se will reschedule the release date...2 a sooner date????

:mad:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
pwn3d to the max said:
i think that it will be a golbal realse

Golbal Realse....again...

Again you do this Pwn3d... are you having a stupid attack, lol... just playing again XD

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
pwn3d to the max said:
they would also be idiots to not realse it at the holiday time

I swear, you need to go get your brains check Pwn3d... "Da Stoopud Virus" has infected your brain, lol

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
wow i am being insulted by a lesser pwn3r how sad lol

i would go all 1337 attack on you but as you can see i am lazy right now so.....

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You may have been PWNing before me, but I have much more PWNage than you... and I wasn't insulting you, I was just playin...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
lol... your pwnage didn't nearly get you banned before has it? i have pwn3d so hella hardcore to the max that i was threatened by 2 wait no 3 mods that i will be banned has that happen3d to you?

Soraiku

In the darkness. Behind the door to Kingdom Hearts
I don't see why everyone's gettin all bi**hy about KH2 being released in Japan on Dec. 22. I mean u have no real reason to be pissed at Square Enix for information not yet known to N.A. I mean yea I'd be pissed if they made it official that it wuld be released next year, but they havent, so theres no real reason to be all PMSy (no offense ladies) about it. Besides it's just a game. I know we've all been a waiting a long time, but for those who have lives, it doesn't seem that long of a wait. As for those other individuals..."shame shame". Anyway, S.E said it'd be released this Winter. And since when is it not possible for a game to be released a couple days after a Japan release? Hasn't been heard of I know, but anythings possible. S.E is pretty hush hush about dates anyway, and I wuldn't be suprised on their overall decision...anyway, just chill and stop with the "Like I'm so pissed cause I have no life that I waste away waiting for a game that's inevitably coming out!" threads.

Feel free to flame.

j
:/

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
haha no flame u have a point...i got parties 2 go 2 hehe...until kh2 comes out ::sigh::...i was just pissed cus ive been waiting 2 long...u kno..so that sux.....well global release is wat i hope 4 in dec 22...until then....party lol...and homecoming ..hahaha

Soraiku

Hey, "DrkNessOfHeart"...one word: EXACTLY!
At least someone agreed with me. And thanx I guess for not flaming. Till then...parties, girls, and alcohol. (remembers being only 14)...i mean...juice.

Again, feel free to flame. And my b-day's coming up...15...*weakly*...yay.

j
:\

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
haha awesome sorariku....thats exactly wat ill b doing till then...CORONA cough.....SMIRNOFF...and umm COKE hahahaha...hopefully not dull parties like the 1 went 2 last week >.< it suked lol...well im off..gotta get booked till dec 22 haahaha...and uh happy 15...wen it comes..haha

Soraiku

lol.
Again, in a way it does annoy me when S.E gets everyone all hyped up, and kills it with another "hint-er" that the games not gonna be released on the date that was scheduled. Like FF12...I think. Yea, it was supposedly gonna be released on Oct. 11 or sum sum like that. All I gotta say about that is, "Oh well", it will come out eventually. (Also excuse my slow @$$ connection...cause sometimes I'll reply and there'll be like 4 more messege before mine, which weren't there before..........yea. Oh and thanks...yea, 15 yrs. *yay*...)

End.

j

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
yup...agreed dude...se kills it...but sometimes i could get impatient so d@mn..lol............ill just have 2 start thinking bout grls alc parties and ::sigh:: skool lol...and hehe im headed 2 colombia 4 the holidays muahahaha lol....ahhh well thats 2 bad....se is gonna have 2 work their @sses off haha i feel sry 4 em ......they work while were of partyin hahahahaha......

Soraiku

lol. These forums need more ppl like us DrkNessOfHeart...j/k...Anyway, sleep is getting to me...and it hurts....and I got skool tomorrow 2...*groan*.... see ya peeps.

I'll be back. And DrkNessOfHeart feel free to PM me if u forgot to say something, cause I sure did...

I likey girls and beer.....

And NO I'm not an alcoholic lesbian (no off.), I'm a guy.

j

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back