• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what did you think of "tron?" (no spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeastlyKillaKreg

not the world in kh2, but the movie. it was on last night on scifi; i recorded it and watched it today. what did you think of the movie, and how well do you think it will convert into a kh2 world? (if you have never seen tron, just answer how well you think it will convert into a kh2 world.)

i am kind of neutral towards the movie... didn't like it, didnt hate it. probably b/c it was badly animated (from 1982). i think it will be a better world than the movie. *PEOPLE WHO HAVE PLAYED KH2, DO NOT RESPOND TO THE FOLLOWING SPECULATION* do you think flynn will be in the world? or the useless little byte thing that said "yes" and "no"? hm..... dunno how that would be significant

keyblade master

i've never watched the movie but i heard that alot of people liked it and i've seen on other shows things about tron, like the bike racing, anyways, from the screens i'd say it looks pretty good and it should be a fun world

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
Tron on Sci Fi

Did anyone see Tron on the Sci Fi channel last night. Oh my gosh! I think it was really awesome and cool and I can wait to play it on the game. I remember 3 of the character. Tron was the star (sort of), Ram was another play in the movie ( I won't tell you anything about him or it will spoil), and one other guy was a "user". If anyone saw this could they tell me what the "user's" name was. I'm imaging the types of heartless that will show up inthis area of the game.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
gah why didnt anyone say anything
sad.gif
.. i didnt get to see it, will it be on again soon?
anyways it was made in the early 80's and our standards for movies has raised significantly i heard it was great when it came out.. but now, i wouldent know...
ahh.gif

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The movie was nice. Not bad. But not GREAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back