• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what bare u gonna do...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASMS

wait and hope for a kh3
and do any extra thing they have

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
i'm gonna sell kh2 to some kid for $51 dollars=DD jk..i'd play it again

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
im gonna play it again a few times and hope for kh3..... but im gonna hope that they dont release any information untill at least half a year before the release.... waiting this long has been anything but fun

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Im gonna have a BBQ and invite all my friends over for Salsa and then im gonna invite some KH2 cosplay people to re enact the whole game and then im gonna have fireworks go off in my neighbors car and then go home and see Halle Berry spread eagle on the couch. I will then wake up frm my dream right as she takes off her top and play KH2 again. Thats about it.

Endgame

:D
Replay it over and over again, testing every theory and pushing the game to it's limits to discover glitches, errors, and accidents, like I did with the first one...did you know on KH1 you can fall out of the graphics in wonderland and you can get stuck inside the hill in Halloween town.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
I would just play it again and hope that there isn't gonna be KH3 because I wouldn't wan't to wait another 3-4 years.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I don't know which bear I'm gonna do...

I think I'm gonna do that bear over there.....wait, no.... that one's fur is scruffy...

I can't do bear that doesn't groom himself properly.... >_>

Maybe I'll do that one of there.... polar bears are exotic... I think i'll do that one...

OKay, just so everyone is aware.... I am going to do a polar bear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back