• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are YOU gonna do if ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
I will stare blankly at the end credits then proceed to cursing the game. Then I'm come here to curse the game some more! ^^

BUT I have an overwelming confidence that KH2 will kick ass!

starry_eyed_hero

Miss Sephiroth said:

If Kingdom Hearts 2
Will be Awful instead of Wonderfull !!
Will you never play it again or will ya throw it in the trash ??
Or sumthin else ...

(not likley)
It appears that there is much you fail to understand. Kingdom Hearts is more than just a game. It's a story. Once a story has begun it must be finished, no matter the circumstances. People will love Kingdom Hearts II, because it gives them something they need. It will give them the ending this story has needed ever since Mickey unsheathed a mysterious golden keyblade from behind the door to darkness.

No matter how terrible or disappointing the gameplay turns out to be, Kingdom Hearts II will be loved, and it will live on in the heart of every Square-Enix fan for years to come.

Sora22

There is no way this game could be awful! Just go watch the Jump Festa trailor again, the graphics are gorgeous, the gameplay looks incredible! I have VERY hign hopes for this game. And also it's a Square-Enix game! :D

MBO

I doubt it will suck...but if it does, I'll just put it away and do something else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back