• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are they?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachael

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay. I've never finished KH1 before. (And I did on KH2. Go figure..) Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and try to get the secret ending on KH1. Well, when I run around all of the worlds, I see these creatures, Heartless I assume. They are these Mushroom looking type of creatures. What's the main purpose of them all? I mean, I've tried to kill them, but they disappear before I can and go off into a different part of that area. If I give them a potion or something, it doesn't seem like that does anything, either.

So, what are they for? How can I make them.. uh..I don't know.. Die or something? o.o;

I've looked on your website and haven't found anything about it. And if there is a section on your site about them, I'm terribly sorry. ><;!

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
you have to use magic acording to what movments they are doing. the list is as follows...fire if it shivers, blizard if it fans itself, thunder if a light appears above it, stop if it doesnt move AT ALL, gravity if it floats, and cure if it falls on the ground. oh and areo if he spins

AxelRoxas

Heh... You get a reward if you do the stuff Antiformkeyblade mentioned...
Most of the stuff you can get are used for synthesizing... But you can get elixirs and stuff too I think...

(Also... If you successfully score 3 spells that are the same one, you get a prize... When you have the prize of every element, you can get a weapon from Merlin (Though I think it's a weapon for Goofy or Donald..)

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
There are three of the mushrooms

1.White Mushroom: The ones that are white and red
Like antiformkey and axel roxas said
FireWhen they shiver
BlizzardWhen they fan themselves
ThunderWhe a light is above their head
CureWhen they are on the ground, they appear to me to be begging
AeroWhen they spin
StopWhen they stop moving(mid-move)
GravityWhen they float

2.Rare Trufle: Blue and yellow, you have to hit them in the air a caertain number of times to get cartain prizes. Tap X lightly so you don't send them somewhere where you can't hit them again.Jump before you hit these guys to do an uppercut type move

3.Black Fungus: black and purple ones. You have to fight them, but watch out for their poisinus gas(you'll see purple smoke when they stop moving) Also, they turn silverish, in this mode they're invinsible, so don't attack until they revert.
edit:image of them(in order)
kh-mushrooms.jpg

Riku191

heres something thats been confusing me for awhile in the deep jungle when you see the slides inside the tent why do you see a slide of twilight town?sora says like he feels that he knows that place but he hasnt gone there yet nor has roxas been born

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
heres something thats been confusing me for awhile in the deep jungle when you see the slides inside the tent why do you see a slide of twilight town?sora says like he feels that he knows that place but he hasnt gone there yet nor has roxas been born

That's intresting i'll have to look at that again, mayB you should make another thread about that

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

Wasn't that place Hollow Bastion, cause like you said Roxas hadn't been "born" yet and I thought it would make sense that it was HB cause Kairi's heart was in Sora or some shit like that. I think there was a thread on this a long time ago, I dont think anyone every found out the truth though.

The purpose of Rare Trufle is for dropping items used for synthesizing items.

uzumaki 45

i found out i f you throw a barrel at the black one you get 9999 money and some item that is rare and you sell for alot of money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back