• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what are they saying??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku7244

i dont know if this has ben asked befor but, i dont know so i am going to ask . dose any know all of what there saying in the DD and ASAS i have wacthed them over and over again and i still cant read all of what there saying. if any know or has a link where it list what it says that would be really cool thanks.

Non-Existant One

Look in the DD/ASAS Analysis section of this site. All you really have to look at is the text from DD considering it has the majority of the text from ASAS plus more.
Here is the link to that section of this site,
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/info/ddasasanalysis.shtml
but a better source for what they say is Sora's Domain. Here is the link to that page as well.
http://sd.cubicnetwork.net/index.php?id=new_html/sum

Or you can do what evryone else is saying. Pause/slow it down. but to do this you must record it with a VCR or a Digital Video Recorder (DVR) using blank or re-writable DVD disc's.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
This was the concept trailer unlocked when you met certain requirements in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (Japan Only).
A concept trailer is a trailer filled with early ideas for the sequal. Most of these early ideas are confirmed to be in KH2, however, not exactly as they appear in the video. For example, DWU (guy with 2 keyblades) is confirmed to be Blonde, but Blonde doesn't necessarily have to wear an Organization outfit in KH2, nor do anything that DWU did in the video.

Note: This whole video takes place at night/in darkness, with the exception of the scene where Sora is floating over the ocean, it's dark, but not night.

Special Secret Movie
Another Side, Another Story
"Deep Dive"

Sora is at the crossroads, it's dark out, he is looking upwards. Fade to dark mist screen (a screen that is black and misty, the same screen all the text appears on).

Utter silence

The camera zooms in on a bottle with a note in it on the beach.​

A fragmented tale
A world without you
The eyes will close

Another view of the bottle.

Next scene. A rock on the beach. A man in an Unknown outfit (it's a hooded trenchcoat/hooded robe) comes through the rock, a heartless symbol appears on his chest briefly as he comes through the rock. He stops, you can briefly see his yellow glowing eye. He walks on, and the screen fuzzes into the dark mist screen. This unknown will be referred to as GEU (Glowing Eye Unknown) here on out.

Something so natural

It fuzzes into the city, with a different unknown with clear hair coloring his eyes, named DWU (dual-wielding unknown), walks forward, and then stops.
The camera shifts to raindrops falling onto a puddle, then to black, and then to fuzz again. From the fuzz, the camera comes back to DWU, who's looking over his shoulder. Neo Shadows appear behind him, too many to count. Now you can see that he is holding the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion keyblades.
Fade to black, then back in to DWU fighting the Neo Shadows. He easily destroys them, killing each one in a single slash.

The memory beyond

The battle continues. Neo Shadows jump at DWU, he kills them but more keep coming. He jumps into the air killing more heartless, he uses the Oathkeeper like a boomerang, reminiscent of Strike Raid.

He lands and jumps onto the steps of a building. The Neo Shadows are following him and they are all over, even on the statues of the building.

Landing, he jumps onto the steps of a neon-lit building, looking out over the Neo Shadows who it seems all turn and follow his every move. They are everywhere, even crawling on the statues in front of the building.

The camera fuzzes back to DWU, then zooms out, showing the large mass of heartless.

He looks up at the building.

Fuzz fade to the dark mist screen.

Something so simple

Fuzz to the top of the building, above the giant screen, stands another unknown, BFU (blind fold unknown). This unknown is Riku, it's not official, but who else would it be? This trailer was only concept, Riku doesn't have the blindfold in CoM... but he might get it later in the game or in KH2. He smiles slightly.

Fuzz back to DWU, who is still looking up. He jumps and starts running up the wall with Neo Shadows chasing after him. The screen fuzzes to a distance shot, where we see DWU running up the building, killing heartless as even more heartless emerge from the building itself.

Fuzz to BFU, he looks down over the edge of the building.

Black screen, roman numerals "XIII" appear.

"Where's Sora?"
"We must find him."

Back to DWU running up the building, then to BFU on top.
DWU throws the Oblivion up the building, killing heartless as it goes. BFU dives off the top of the building.

Dark mist screen, roman numerals "XII" appear. A line points down from the numerals.

(Theorum)
[Ansem's other report] "A creation born of ignorance."

BFU catches the Oblivion as heartless jump off the roof after him.

Black screen, numeral "X". The previous numerals move up as the line is followed down to this numeral. Lines head to the left, right, and down.

Behind the darkness=/=Door to the light

Fade in, the two men pass each other... DWU still has two keys though, the Oathkeeper and the Kingdom Key. As to what Kingdom Key is debatle, it looks like it could be either Mickey's or Sora's at different moments of the video.

Numeral "X" appears, stemming from the right line from "XI".

The secret place
"His voice... It's left me."
"This time... I'll fight."

BFU and DWU glance at each other briefly as BFU falls.

The arrow down from "XI" leads to "IX". There is a line leading down from the words.

A world between = A forgotten world
The gathering

A rain of meteors appears over the city, the camera shows BFU with arms stretched out. Then, the camera shifts to DWU, laying on the ground with a Heartless symbol around him, with heartless around him, but outside of the symbol. (This seems to have taken place before the battle.)

BFU keeps falling.

Downwards from "IX" to "VIII". There are two lines leading downwards.

The third enemy = Nobody "Who is Nobody, you ask? They are the nonexistent ones."

Fuzz, flash of DWU running upwards, with Oblivion and Oathkeeper with blue energy around them, and then to a close up of Sora at the crossroads. Then some wierd red energy screen, then back to Sora.

Fuzz to dark mist screen. We follow the right arrow from "VIII" down, and then to the right, to "VII". "VII" has a line leading to the right.

ENDLESS
"What took you so long, Kairi?"
"Can we do it? Against that?"

Fuzz to Oblivion while the two Unknowns pass each other; Black and white screen of Sora falling whilst the meteors fall with him; black and white Riku with hand held out; black and white Kairi; then DWU; then to fuzz.

Now to the beach with the rock. GEU approaches an unknown sitting on a rock (RSU, Rock Sitting Unknown).

Fuzz to black and white Sora; that wierd red energy screen; black and white BFU dropping. Over this is text with no numeral, with a line leading to the left. This probally came from the "VII" line to the right.

HEARTLESS
"We have come for you, my liege."
"You are the source of all Heartless."

Fuzz to DWU running up the building, then to black and white Sora. Over that, we see the left line down from "VIII", leading to "VI". A line drops from the first phrase, then has a line to the read leading to the next ones.

[The Thirteenth Order]

Metamorphosis
"Sora?"
"Sora... Why?"
"Your Highness! But why?"

Various shots of Sora in black and white and then a color shot of Kairi reaching towards the screen; raindrops on the puddle; black and white of DWU on the steps; older Kairi on the beach; DWU and BFU passing each other. Words are superimposed as this happens, a line leads to the right of them, and they fade away before "V" comes up. A line connects these two phrases.

Change
The third key

BFU is falling, killing heartless as he falls. "IV" appears.

End of the world
"What is this place?"
"Is this the answer you've been looking for?"
"This is the world in its true form."
"Maybe our journey meant nothing after all."

Black and white shot of the Heartless symbol made of fire and Kairi, "III" appears, with a line leading off ot the right.

Paradise

Fuzz to heartless symbol, and then to the composite shot of the four unknowns. From left to right, it goes GEU, BFU, DWU, and RSU. The line from "III" leads to...

"We'll go together."

Fuzz. "II" appears for a split second, then a small shrouded figure spins through the air. A spire is in the background as lightning strikes. He leads, wearing an unknown trenchcoat, wielding Sora's keyblade. (Him wielding Sora's keyblade may be due to the fact they didn't want to make two blades for the CGI, or it was just plain flat-out a mistake, or was meant to be that.

Black screen, the words "KINGDOM HEARTS" appear. Fade out. Then a subtitle appears...

"I've been to see him."

Back to the beach scene. GEU stops next to RSU, RSU turns to look at him. His lips move, then it goes to the dark mist screen.

"He looks just like you."

Sora is floating over the ocean, apparently unconscious.

Then to the dark mist screen for the last time.

"Everything is coming back to me, the true..."

Fades out...

http://www.sd.cubicnetwork.net/index.php?id=new_html/sum

MasterofMemories

The part at the end there is probably reffering to Sora remembering his "true memories" in KH2. "Everything is coming back to me now, the true... memories." See what I'm sayin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back