• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what are the 3 soldiers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome Ansem

Why does everybody assume the 3 soldiers can't just be human? I keep reading about how they're somebody's heartless, or nobodies, or dis-souls, or souls, or endless, etc... There is no evidence for any of this! Half of those things are not even confirmed to exist, nor is there any evidence that they even exist (dis-soul? endless?). Why does everybody have to make up a theory where they are somebody's something. Why can't they just be 3 new characters? (that are human)

Awesome Ansem

I think it would be way coller if terra was just some badass with a giant keyblade and some mad skill, rather than "he's just powerful because he's xehanort's endless" or "he's sora's dis-soul". If he's a new human character, he can have his own backstroy and his own life, and his skills are all his own.

1ne

but kingdom hearts doesnt operate like that. Have you seen anybody whose good in the game just because of their pure skill?

pikalover77

I can believe they're humans, just look at Riku and Sora (not to mention Cloud, Leon, Yuffie, Tifa, etc.)

1ne

Technically, there is no such thing as a human in this game. According to definition, a human is a homosapien from Earth. So every they go they're aliens.

pikalover77

1ne...I think they're definition of "human" is different...

It will all ufold in the next game, I guess

Awesome Ansem

I think the point of terra being so cool is that we havn't really seen a good (or neutral?) character with that much skill before. Except maybe sora, but he's just a kid. Sephiroth has god-like strength without being anyone's heartless or nobody or "" "soul" ".

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
There would be no motives for what they would be doing. 3 people getting owned by a bald guy and for what reason??? Well if they were human they wouldnt have none. No it doesnt work like that.

Awesome Ansem

I'm sure there was a reason. I don't see why them being human would eliminate their motives. I'm sure there's a whole giant story behind all those characters.

Awesome Ansem

ya see, now that would be a cool idea. but they would probably be made superhuman be amplifying the rage in their hearts, rather than jacking them full of drugs and making them workout 12 hours a day since the age of six.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
terra will most likely be a human with bad ass skills, i hope he isnt caught up with himself like riku was, all douchy like, i hated riku in the first kh!! he was all, oh i can use the darkness im so cool!!! i hated that i REALLY hope that terra is like cloud, quiet, ubber powerful, and has the skill to bring almost anyone to their knees.

Xman's Keyblade

Well, my guess is that they are Dis-souls. Considering that the secret ending was remade and that their amoured clothes are lighter than in the original. That's just my opinion.:unsure:

daxter fan

I actually thought it was obvious that the first option is that they WERE humans. Though because no human has died (or will) in the KH I assume they change.

Awesome Ansem

Well, my guess is that they are Dis-souls. Considering that the secret ending was remade and that their amoured clothes are lighter than in the original. That's just my opinion.:unsure:

I don't see your point. Their armor is lighter so they can't be humna? and please somebody tell me: what the hell is a dis-soul? I bet to most people its just a word that sounds cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back