• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what are some kh2fm+ differences from kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas64

ok my friend gonna let me borrow his kh2fm+ and the swap magic

i have 2 questions~what are some differences between khfm2+ and kh2?:huh:

and is it hard to install the swap magic on a slim ps2?:huh:

thx in advance

roxas64

list of differences
-----------------------------------------
1. fight roxas in the cutscene in twtnw
2. santa outfit in christmas town
3.2 new keyblades
4.battle all organiztion XIII members--(i think)
5.new drive form named limit--(i think)
6.battle with terra
7.new abilities-- (dont know what they are)
8.get explosion in the solar sailer at space paranoids
9.xemnas immune to lightning
10.drive bar goes up to 9
11.new sythesis class
12.crown shaped puzzle pieces
13.mushroom XIII
14.new area in hallow bastion/radiant gardens
15.theatre mode

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
There's the battle with Terra, new abilities, you get Explosion in the Solar Sailer at Space Paranoids, Xemnas is immune to lightning, the Pride Lands levelling trick can't be done any more...just off the top of my head.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Try going back lots of pages in the front page of KHInsider. They had a list somewhere, and I mean it had everything. Very detailed.

Dante 300

we know that everything is in japanese. except voices (stuff that, shuld be other way round coz voices dont matter AT ALL) so yea i cant play it even if i wanted to.

godforce852

list of differences
-----------------------------------------
1. fight roxas in the cutscene in twtnw
2. santa outfit in christmas town
3.2 new keyblades
4.battle all organiztion XIII members--(i think)
5.new drive form named limit--(i think)
6.battle with terra
7.new abilities-- (dont know what they are)
8.get explosion in the solar sailer at space paranoids
9.xemnas immune to lightning
10.pride lands trick can't be done anymore(were u go to peak and kill lots of heartless)

Yes you can fight all Orginisation XIII members in Radiant garden. There is a new dungen thingy thats called the caverns of rememberence where you can fight them all at lvl 99.

There is only 1 new keyblade: crossing-two, the one you get after beating Roxas.

The new drive is Limit form which is useable without giving up an allied char and you can use all of Sora's KH1 moves, Ars Arcanum, Strike raid, and Sonic slash.

Theres a new synthisis class called mushrooms you have to go to the caverns of rememberence to get em. They allow you to make new weapons for Donald and Goofy but only after you beat the pre-game dead bosses that appear in the form of a glowing ball (not lvl 99) like Maluxia. And you have to beat the XIII mushrooms which are challenging as they ech present different challenges like hitting it 80 times in 30 seconds. You have to beat all XIII mushrooms to get ultima weapon.

You can collect puzzle peices that are crowned shaped to get additional items - AP up etc but they gat harder and harder to obtain throught the game.

You cant use the pride lands trick but you CAN do the drive cheat still (Leaving world b4 ur timer expires will give you max drive upon re-entry)

You can fight the Knight in the trailer "Birth by sleep" Terra, in Disney Castle after you beat the game. He is the strongest boss with insane strength and defence. Suffice it to say, he makes Sephiroth look like a tiny kitten.:thumbsup:

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Well, there are Mushroom 13 battles, as well as data battles of Org 13. Re:Com comes with FM+. New Critical Mode which gives you 50 AP on Day 2 of the Roxas stuff. There are new abilities, as well as Limit Form which gives you Sora's old clothes and some KH1 abilities for the Form as well as the ability to use dodge roll. You get theatre mode once you beat the game. PotC level has scenes that were in the Jap version and not the Eng version like Will pointing the pistol to his neck and Jack has a sword sticking out of his ribs like on the movie during a scene. A lot more stuff.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Difs:
Critical Mode Difficulty(You get special extra abilities when you start off)
you can fight and rematch all orginization members, ALL OF THEM
two new keyblades
Three new Abilities
New synthesis items
Enemy recolours
Terra Battle
Mushroom XIII
New cutscenes, most of which involve roxas and the ORg

[N]intendofan

Yeah, what everyone said. The 2 new keyblades are the ones you get after you beat Roxas (Acrossing Two) and if you do the Mushroom XIII thing (proof of victory) right?

No.XV_Keyblader

The trick in the Pride lands can't be done, you can fight Roxas, you can fight all Organization Members, 2 new keyblades, fight with Terra, Drive recovery refills 3 bars, High drive recovery fills all bars, new area in hollow bastion, and new scenes. I think thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back