• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Were the ff charecters needed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Oblivion007

they didn't have that much of a role in the story that much. it seems to me that they just wanted to put ff people to catch people's eye.

also sorry about the other dumb thread that I did yesterday:eek:

Cid Highwind

The Captain
no, the final fantasy people probably weren't needed. like leon, yuffie, cloud, and them could have been replaced by disney characters. however, they did make the game a lot more interesting and fun, and they also helped u with giving u information or helping u with ur gummi ship. they were also fun people to fight against in the coliseum (idk if that's how u spell it). maybe the ff ppl will have a bigger role in kh2, like maybe having their own ff world (unlike hollow bastion).

Dark Oblivion007

If your going to use ff people then they should make them
more involed in the story. cid didn't even have a voice and you see him every time you go to traverse town.:confused:

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i loved seeing the FF characters.. and im sure it caught the SE fans attention, it also gave it more of a mature attitude to the game rather than have (basicly) all disney characters

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
they were deffintely needed it shows there past and that even though they come from different places they still can help destroy the evil in the world

where the disney characters need besides in the cutscenes no they are not

beastin4kh2

pwn3d to the max said:
they were deffintely needed it shows there past and that even though they come from different places they still can help destroy the evil in the world

where the disney characters need besides in the cutscenes no they are not

Yea I agree

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
I really dont think that's it, I mean they use all sorts of things to catch ppl's eye, they have to, that's why they used Disney charcters too. Other wise u wouldnt even look at it...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i dont think the game would be this popular without the FF characters. they were a sight for sore eyes after so much disney stuff in KH. Cloud and Leon and Sephiroth were like in the top 10 best fighters in KH. the game wouldnt be the same without ff characters thats what i think.

Rose of Irony

I'm glad they used the ff characters. It added a much more serious style. Cid was needed because he (in the game) was from Hollow Bastion. He was the only one who had the replacement gummi to get there. Besides, it's harder to take the game seriously if you're fighting against Pocahontas instead of Leon. Nomura also needed the FF characters of Traverse Town so he could have characters with backgrounds in Hollow Bastion and Ansem and also with gummi ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back