• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Welp, Finally Happened

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aphex

.Inspire.
Really unsure as to where this would fall under but I this has been in the back of my head for some time now. First off, a tiny greeting. Most of you may not know me but I've been on KHInsider for quite some time now(roughly 8 years) and back then I was known as "Shadows_Fall". I grew really attached to the site considering I made it my safe-haven(mostly due to escaping IRL issues) and found myself spending time mostly in the role-play section. But due to the whole Youtube partnership and as well as work, I've finally decided to leave the site. I've just been so inactive lately(especially in the role-plays I'm apart of)to the point where I even just lost interest. I've been more focused on recording/putting out content for my channel that I even forget a lot about the site itself which sucks.

It's been a good run, I will admit that and over the years I've seen friends from the forums come and go but it's time for me to hit the "ol' dusty trail" as well. It's been fun guys and I definitely enjoyed the 8 years I've spent on this site a lot, really wasn't an easy decision to make considering the site was actually important to me. Anyway guys, I bid you all farewell.

KHRULER

Awards
Its sad to see an old member go.I bid you a farewell also.

Back