• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weird things THEZE days`

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon4I7

finnaly i found out who the SU is (with the help of a friend)...well here it goes....! the SU is no other than kiaris shell..! there are a couple explanations for this theory......ok sora in KH1 is connected to kairis hearts and still is! So..when he unlocked his heart to get kiaris out in KH1 mayb because kiari in connected to sora mayb the same thing happen to her......the SU has a wonamns body so the only person i could think is kiaris shell...BHK (could) <---key word be soras other half....so when sora unlocked his heart mayb BHK escaped and sora and kiari are connected so mayb the same happened to her as did to sora! ALSO is DD while the SU says to the GEU he looks just liek you a wierd thing happens for only a split second a bunch of words appear, you have to quick fingers to catch this so when u see something like that tell em so its not just me!! In it its says "KIARI WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!" so theres a chance there is another sora...that can also be GUE as i think this it could be wrong But the words in DD are not a fake i promise its true!!

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Xeon4I7 said:
finnaly i found out who the SU is (with the help of a friend)...well here it goes....! the SU is no other than kiaris shell..! there are a couple explanations for this theory......ok sora in KH1 is connected to kairis hearts and still is! So..when he unlocked his heart to get kiaris out in KH1 mayb because kiari in connected to sora mayb the same thing happen to her......the SU has a wonamns body so the only person i could think is kiaris shell...BHK (could) <---key word be soras other half....so when sora unlocked his heart mayb BHK escaped and sora and kiari are connected so mayb the same happened to her as did to sora! ALSO is DD while the SU says to the GEU he looks just liek you a wierd thing happens for only a split second a bunch of words appear, you have to quick fingers to catch this so when u see something like that tell em so its not just me!! In it its says "KIARI WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!" so theres a chance there is another sora...that can also be GUE as i think this it could be wrong But the words in DD are not a fake i promise its true!!

Paragraphs plzkthx.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
d_fallen_1 said:
okay this is a stupid thread. kairi is a complete person with both her heart and shell.

If it is a stupid thread then why post in it. u only make ur self look stupid. lol but anyways i dont think that the sitting unknown is Kairi's shell. because she still has her body with her so i dont think that the SU is her shell.

Xeon4I7

yes but here heart was to strong to turn into a heartless so it made another shell!

NJMIgnatio

d_fallen_1 said:
okay this is a stupid thread. kairi is a complete person with both her heart and shell.

Let's respect other people's opinions. It won't hurt you NOT to say something inconsiderate.

I never thought about Kiari losin' her heart. Problem with that is that she retained her body. I admit that I still don't fully understand Ansem's 13th report. And I don't think it has been confirmed that the "NOBODIES" are shells of anyone we know.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
UnkownSora21 said:
If it is a stupid thread then why post in it. u only make ur self look stupid. lol but anyways i dont think that the sitting unknown is Kairi's shell. because she still has her body with her so i dont think that the SU is her shell.
ya i agree with that and it is a pretty stupid thread

cursed keyblade

kairi is her own person. BHK is the other side of soras heart. GEU is a mere shell of sora or a mere shell of BHK. DWU is BHK.

M

MegaFlare

Guys, if there's one thing that's irritating, it's when people say

fantasygurl1227 said:
i didn't feel like reading it. but i know your wrong so whatever *leaves*

^ Why did you even bother posting, if you didn't even read? Not only is it spam, you don't even know what you're talking about. Shut the hell up. ^^

If you don't like the theory, you could at least say, I don't like it, because [Insert reason].

cursed keyblade

realy please read it then post what you think becuz i hate it when they close down the site just becuz of spam.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Sigh...I am gonna get flamed for this..but I do believe Namine is a shell of Kairi(Not SU..We dont even know if he is in KH2)..dont jump on me...Namine was borned the same way BHK was borned..So..for those who believe BHK is the other side of Sora's heart..then you will believe me.Besides..in the info that was handed out..Namine is a nobody of someone..Then think of when they said Namine was Kairi's shadow...Need I say more..But its my theory.Flame me if you dare

M

MegaFlare

S'alright UK, that's the reason I didn't close this. Some people might actually have valid reasons for their beliefs. :p

If anyone dares flame you, they face my wrath xO

Last edited:

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Ultima Keyblade said:
Sigh...I am gonna get flamed for this..but I do believe Namine is a shell of Kairi(Not SU..We dont even know if he is in KH2)..dont jump on me...Namine was borned the same way BHK was borned..So..for those who believe BHK is the other side of Sora's heart..then you will believe me.Besides..in the info that was handed out..Namine is a nobody of someone..Then think of when they said Namine was Kairi's shadow...Need I say more..But its my theory.Flame me if you dare

Well, UK, i'm going to have to disagree. She might have not been born like how Sora or Kairi were, but i'm sure she wasn't born like how you think BHK was born. BHK is just a regular person, who happens to be chosen by the Keyblade. Namine isn't her "Shadow" or as many people often mistake the term, her "Shell". When she says she's her shadow, she means that in his heart, even though he just sees her face, the feelings are really for Kairi, and when his memories are restored, she'll become just a "Shadow" in his heart, to be cast off in the deepest parts of it (or so she thinks! Dun Dun Dun)

But anyways, Kairi hasn't become a heartless because her heart was still able to to find a shelter. If her heart is casted off into the darkenss, then she becomes one (and her body an soul become an outer shell, to be turned into a Dusk, but that's my theory). To turn into a heartless, you body and soul must be taken over by a Dusk, and vise versa. Since her heart didn't become a heartless, her body and soul didn't become a Dusk, so that means that she couldn't have her body and soul become an empty shell. I think the whole part about her being SU is peposterious. That original idea most likely have been scrapped, like Riku's blindfold, BHK's coat and Kairi's long, waist-length brown hair. So, that idea may have long gone been forgotten.

cursed keyblade

thank you so much, i agree. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ^_^
Ultima Keyblade said:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
UnkownSora21 said:
If it is a stupid thread then why post in it. u only make ur self look stupid. lol...
THANK YOU! I've been trying to point that out! Gosh.....

What I don't get is the part where you said it isn't a fake I promise, it's true? Explain some one!

H

HEARTofFIRE

Namine is prolly the shell of Kairi. As for BHK though i think he could very well be the shell of Sora as well but im not sure about either. It just keeps gettin more confusing the more i learn about it! I think it will all become clear when KH2 comes out, i so cant wait for that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back