• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weird theory about keyblades.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the7seventh

Whats the connection between Xehanort and the Keyblade? I think Xehanort is the Master Of Keyblade.

I don't think so. We only see Xehanort's heartless using a counterfiet keyblade, in other words the dark keyblade. Xemnas used some kind of energy sabers of some sort. These were the weapons of Xehanort's nobody and heartless. If he was indeed the master of keyblades, then either his nobody or his heartless is supposed to use a geniune keyblade. To prove this: Roxas is able to use a keyblade because Sora is a keyblade master. :sleep:

Xehanort: 17

Oooooo yaaah, i just found out something. In the secret ending all of those keyblades don't have keychain's. The only Keyblades that have keychains are Sora's, Riku's and King Mickeys.

I think this is a big clue. I think the 3 Armored Knights collect Keychains from Keyblades.

A Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power.
A keychain draws out the keyblades true power.

But what happens if the keychain is removed from the keyblade?

What do you guys think?

Foshizzle

Lol what would happen if they took all the key chains and put all on one! IT BE ONE POWERFUL KEYCHAIN AY?!!!!

Oath~blivioN

When Riku was possessed by Ansem, he could get a keyblade, maybe every keyblade needs a symbol or something to manifest, and Ansem could be that symbol, thats why Riku didn't need a keychain. By the way i don't think there is such things as Skeleton Keys, take the first ever keyblade in Kingdom Hearts, it had a keychain too! As for the keyblades belonging to the AUs, i don't know, maybe the keyblade has a symbol already?

Munashii

Maybe the 3 keyblades that do have keychains already have their symbols to manifest themselves, but the keychains are added on to make them even stronger. That's why the knights in the video wen straight to those 3 keyblades instead of picking one of the hundreds of others.

just a thought

Oath~blivioN

If you look at the video for awhile, you will notice that the 3 keyblades are The Way to Dawn, Kingdom Key and King Mickey's keyblade. You don't have to be a genius to see the connection here. By the way Riku's Dark Keyblade looks fake you know, judging by how fake it looks XD.

the7seventh

When Riku was possessed by Ansem, he could get a keyblade, maybe every keyblade needs a symbol or something to manifest, and Ansem could be that symbol, thats why Riku didn't need a keychain. By the way i don't think there is such things as Skeleton Keys, take the first ever keyblade in Kingdom Hearts, it had a keychain too! As for the keyblades belonging to the AUs, i don't know, maybe the keyblade has a symbol already?

I'll just post this again so you guys can understand cleary. The dark keyblade in the first KH didn't have a keychain because it was made from the 7 princesses hearts. I think the same could be said about the AU's keyblades. I mean, the AU keybaldes weren't probably made from the 7 princesses hearts ( like the dark keyblade ), but regardless they are made from hearts. This blades are very unique, the ones that are made from hearts. By the way, Xehanort used this keyblade in KH1 not Riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back