• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

weird line from com i linked (badly)to kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zappopunk182

Sora: Huh? Okay, how's this, then... (walking in front of everyone and holding
up the Keyblade) I'll save Naminé, Riku, AND the king...and I'll do it
blindfolded!

um thats just a weird line i noticed from com......i think like riku noticed sora couldn t but he still trys.... ya know....because they always were rivals...

S

stral

hahaha
very funny, but i dont think that proves that riku is BFU, maybe there are other reasons to prove he is, but i dont think that's it...

Keyblade Maker

zappopunk182 said:
Sora: Huh? Okay, how's this, then... (walking in front of everyone and holding
up the Keyblade) I'll save Naminé, Riku, AND the king...and I'll do it
blindfolded!
Who's Namine? Sorry if I'm acting like a total n00b but I haven't been on in ages so I've probably missed loads.

Kingdom_KID

Keyblade Maker said:
Who's Namine? Sorry if I'm acting like a total n00b but I haven't been on in ages so I've probably missed loads.

Namine is one of the main characters in CoM. She has the ability to twist someones memories and make up ones that never really happened.

T

Taft

Actually Sora says this in front of the fake Riku, as the real Riku was no where near Sora in Castle Oblivian at the time. Riku was doing his own thing and only sees Sora when Sora is sleeping to regain his memories.

libreg

hehe that would be funny but seriously I dont think it would happen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back