• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weird and new Stuff in new trailers!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daherooftwilight

ok i saw the jump fiesta 2005 trailer, the e3 2005 trailer, (go to kh2.co.uk for it, unless kingdomhearts2.net has it now already), and i saw a couple other things 2 that was on that site......

obviously we see kairi and selphie older now
and for the first time we saw sora's fusion with donald (his clothes turn more blue)
usually we only see it with goofy (his clothes have flames)
also we see the cool gummi ship fighting missions which i think are awesome
we also get 2 see namine talking to bhk
in the e3 trailer we see king mickey coming out of a train from who knows where...... ( i wonder where he's going and i thought he was following riku so what is he doing by himself)
we also get 2 see bhk in castle oblivion charging at DiZ with the kingdom key and when he goes to slice DiZ, DiZ somehow turns digital........ pretty weird
i think this is his way though of going thru things and letting stuff pass through him....... in final mix sora tried slicing one of the unknowns with his keyblade and the unknown shifted into this form where he wasn't as visible and sora and his keyblade went right through him.......... which is exactly what diz seemed to do except his was more digital looking....... i believe i saw 0's and 1's when he did it or at least something that looked like it cuz he was definitely more digital whatever instead of doing what the unknown in final mix did with sora......
also we get 2 c sora use his reaction attacks....(i'm pretty sure thatz not what they're called...... i think ign had a better name for it, it started with a t i think, can't remember)......but sora uses them on cerberus and he's like inbetween both heads and he gets somewhat attacked and then sora hits cerberus in the middle head, flies up into the air and come back crashing into the middle hea and does some serious damage to cerberus....... i hope that makes him easier to kill when we fight him cuz he takes to long to kill in kh1....... i can't remember nething else that was new so if ne of u remember just post it up

daherooftwilight

the e3 trailer just came out yesterday or at least the one the people at kh2.co.uk videotaped
and i forgot u get 2 c the dwu in the trailer so he is not a concept nemore
at the end they do that part where sthey show a bunch of screens all at once in the end and u get to c the bfu and the dwu....... now we know bfu is riku but every1 seems 2 have forgotten the dwu...... but apparently he is not a concept because he appears in the trailer showed at e3

TruChaos

Lok noob just cause they showed the dwu in a clip dosent mean he is in the game. Anyways the brave mode dose not have flames comin from it.

A

Audo

DWU was a concept design for BHK. They also show a clip of the BFU but that doesnt mean thats what Riku's going to look like. They are going to change their ideas from ASAS/DD to KH2 and there is plenty of examples of this for one the ASAS Kairi on the beach turning into the Jump Festa Kairi. See what I mean? TruChaos stop calling people n00bs IMO just makes you look like a n00b. That was just the public E3 trailer the real one was shown at their press conference with a no camera kind of thing. We might not get it for a long time (like the Jump Festa One) or it might turn up on the Official KH2 Site we dont know but thats most likely the only way we are going to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back