• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Websites with game translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urashima999.5

Ok, i have searched all over google and the forums and i cant seem to find this.
I just imported kh2, and now i gotta find translations, but no luck. i tried gamefaqs.com, but they didnt have any, only guides. Is there any place you might think of to look. Thanks for the help

p.s.,
i dont mean this in a rude conotation, but if ur gonna post that i should have just waited for the english version, plz dont. only post if you have some info that can help me. Thanks very not, and once again, dont take this the wrong way, just saving time. Thanks again, Urashima

Urashima999.5

MyInnerFred if you were a female i would make sweet sweet love to you! This is exacty what i needed. F**king google, why dont you show me this site!!!! lol. Btw, Dramatic Hearts....is the funniest shit i have seen i a long time dude. I wanna watch 8 and 9, but im at my gramps house and the macromedia thingy is unupdated >< thanks again, Urashima

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
No problem, I'm "re-doing" Episode 01-07. Trying to make the quality a bit better, adding in some logos (telling you which episode it is) and tweaking the way some of the text is said, then uploading it onto File Front and other sites so you can download it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back