• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weapons in Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hype360

when i play kingdom hearts i realize and see very fantastic designs of weapons, so i decided to make some and sell them to people. they are play swords that are made of cherry wood. and have a very beautiful color to it.
i have made
keyblade
dark keyblade
rikus sword
oathkeeper
and oblivion
if you want to buy one email me at tragictrosis@yahoo.com

Note: they are atleast 15 dollars and can be even more money depending on how good you want it so that means just when you order i will make it.

Last edited:

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Re: kingdom hearts weapons

WOW!!! AWESOME!!! >_< Tell me when you've made an entire set with the kingdom Key, Jungle King, Three Wishes, Pumpkinhead, Wishing Star, Crabclaw, Fairy Harp, Olympia, Divine Rose, Lady Luck, Spellbinder, Metal Chocobo, Lionheart, Oathkeeper, Oblivion, One-Winged Angel, Diamond Dust, Ultima Weapon, Souleater, the Keyblade of Darkness, and the Keyblade of Light. Also try making all of the Unknowns' weapons.

hype360

Re: kingdom hearts weapons

im sry to break the happy momment of getting these swords but there has been a mistake.i am the creator and maker of the keyblades but have no money for wood, so my dad buys the stuff. but this time he decided no cause if im making a cherry sword then he is going to pay alot of money and is only selling for $15. id love to make it so badly but i cant, its his fault. im very sorry. but if you pay $70 dollars he will buy the stuff but obviously none of you will pay that much so im sry for all the trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back