• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We Need Country Fans!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
....lol, who finds Country depressing? I don't find it depressing, I just think it's stupid

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
^agreed..

Rap talks about killing you boys and smoking. Country sings about drinking because you wife left you.

I live in Tennessee home of country. It sucks XD

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Don't forget riding horses and getting them drunk. :/

I don't like country because it isn't heavy and I like heavy music, my mom listens to country and when I was little I had to live with it hearing it in the car, this made me develop a strong and undying hate towards it. Thus the reason I hate country.

The M.C.

JTTW
well i dont hate country, but there are the several artists who are more modern and are more like a mix of pop and country that i do like. (Carrie Underwood and Rascal Flatts) there are some others (big names like Kenny Chesney *sig and avy*, Keith Urban, Tim McGraw, whoever else...) but mainly those two are the more contemporary artists that are doing really well.

then there are other artists that are like really old school country kinda that just annoy me.

to me its like you cant hate a genre unless youve listened to the best from it *ahemcarrieunderwoodlolahem*. like i dont like shooting games cause i havent played the best shooting games out there. so i cant be like, "i hated Socom" or something, then instantly say i hate Gears of War because it is a shooting games. Which i think looks fun btw, but i also have other reasons i dont like shooting games.

get it?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
i really dont see whats so bad about country, its really not bad.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back