• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ways to play Kingdom Hearts 2 ???????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

toxin69

Does anyone know if there are different ways to play a japanese Kingdom Hearts game on an american system cause the only way I know how is through a swap disc . I heard from someone on ebay and other people that you could use a gameshark 2 on an american system to play a japanese game and that it would let you play. Is this true ???????? I'm just looking for others to play a japanese game without having to buy a whole new ps2 .

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
swap magic doesn't always work, and may be very confusing to work with. in fact, lots of things are hard to do on your own. get an expert to do it; check if you have a shop near you who do mod chips or slide cards cause that's how i'm gonna play my import kh2!

asiarules

Bronze Member
Get a mod-chip swap magic caus many glitches in import game.Which you do not want.Get someone to mod it for you.

asiarules

Bronze Member
Mine still had a warranty sticker on it it was as if was new they sure knew what they were doing when i paid them 20$lol.

The_One

most warranties are expired on ps2's anyways if you have had it for a while. I have seen one that goes in your memory card slot and allows you to play japanese games. But if you have an older ps2 a mod chip would be the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back