• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ways of getting a girl/boyfriend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aragorn

Yeah, they just don't like you and ya stalk'em all the time they say, but it is fun cause sometimes if it works out well enough, you both get to know each other, and maybe might fall into a relationship. But me i failed, but it's worth a try.

zeffer

the content stoner
lighting up in the back of your english class
Website
www.godsacre.pizco.com
Dalamar_TheDark7 said:
Try being friends with them first, then, when you're ready, let it grow into something more, something beautiful. :)
YES that is totally how it works. works almost everytime assuming you both like each other during that friend ship or you can just ask a chick or dude out go on a few dates la de da and BOOM your in a relationship. the second method is good but only if your perpaired for rejection.

J

jenova-absolute

I like someone of this site,but.....
i really think i should do it myself.I mean,im not saying that u wont b able 2 handle it,but i alredy had some ''help'' and it didnt work.

H

Hellpark

How to get a girlfriend/boyfriend...

1. You come up to them.
2. You say hi.
3. You say "Will you be my gf or bf?"

Simple enoguh or do I have to break it donw even more.... <_<

laath

Easiest ways for you guys to get girls is to actually go outside and do something.... Simple as that. Get a tan. HAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back