• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Way To Dawn/Light/Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

I jus need to know if these places are the following:
Way to Dawn-Twilight Town
Way to Light-Destiny Island
Way to Darkness- TWTNW

Well at the ending of kh2, sora's states that they see the door to light, he picks riku up and they enter the door and ends up in DestinyIsland. So is DI the "way to light"?

In kh2 Diz states that some things to Riku
DiZ: "Will you take the road to light- -or the road to darkness?"
Riku: "Neither. I'm taking the middle road."
DiZ: "You mean the twilit road to nightfall?"
Riku: "No... The road to dawn."

"The road to dawn" mentioned, so I was thinking that Twilight Town could be the The road to dawn. So is Twilight Town the "road to dawn".?

Lastly, in the kh series after nobody's die, I was wondering if the realm of nothingness leads to the way of darkness. Either TWTNW, the deep drive place, or the realm of nothingness. So are any of these "The way to Darkness"?

Feel free to discuss.

Last edited:

k.h.master41

I like the ideas.
I'm not sure if there are actual ways to places, but having the door to light lead them to DI makes sense to me because that's like their home, it's kinda THEIR door to lead them to where they should be.
I wonder what happened w/ their parents? lol Kairi would sound so senile. & Sora's parents forgot their own kid?
but anyway... I wish we could know Riku's KH1 story as long as more of the year be4 Sora wakes up. Well, America anyway, idk what Japan knows.

C

Colours

I like the ideas.
I'm not sure if there are actual ways to places, but having the door to light lead them to DI makes sense to me because that's like their home, it's kinda THEIR door to lead them to where they should be.
I wonder what happened w/ their parents? lol Kairi would sound so senile. & Sora's parents forgot their own kid?
but anyway... I wish we could know Riku's KH1 story as long as more of the year be4 Sora wakes up. Well, America anyway, idk what Japan knows.

lol I knew it was DI, I wasn't so sure on the way to darkness, but I had a feeling that Twilight Town could be the road to dawn.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
TWTNW is more like the way to "dusk". Because it's nothing.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Twilight Town isn't really Dawn, it's much more Dusk - Axel and Roxas talk about the sunset and there's a spot there to watch the Sunset, so one gets the feeling it's much more Dusk than Dawn.
And DI is hardly Light.
I can't really see the relation between the worlds and the alignments seeing how a world doesn't really have one. It would be saying Sora is Light and Riku is Darkness because they're standing next to each other in a so-and-so way.
Riku's "Way to Dawn" is, needless yo say, metaphorical. DiZ and him like exchanging that kind of BS talk. Seeing how Riku was between Light and Darkness in alignment, DiZ wanted to make him choose either one so Riku chose the middle way - Twilight.
DiZ then confronted him about heading back to Darkness seeing how Twilight links Light and Dark in the times of Day, but then Riku pwned him by saying he was taking the other direction on the same path - towards Morning.

I can see the logic behind this theory, I just disagree with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back