• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Way to Dawn Confusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalinx

^All the "fake"keyblades we've seen have had no chain, why would the 'bad guys' be weilding the whole keyblades if it's the whole ones that caused the war?

If they 'went evil' why would they still have their keyblades?

Don't be an idiot. The legend states that the keyblade brought peace, and it also brought chaos.

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
^Then you conflict with yourself. You said, and i quoted YOU, that if a keybearer 'goes evil' they lose their keyblade. If they don't, they that post you made two posts ago, was just a waste of your, and my, time.

I really cant find it, but ill conflict with myself, sure. Its just not as fun.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Don't be an idiot. The legend states that the keyblade brought peace, and it also brought chaos.
Me an idiot? No way, your an idiot for not reading what smallz said. He said and i quote:
Thats why Mickey went to the Dark to get his Keyblade, to seal the holes from both sides. But what if to truely Lock a door, you would need to seal it with Dawn Twilight Light and Dark?
And then if one of the users went evil, they would need to make his Keyblade be passed on to a new user?
Read and comphrend kthnx? You are the type of person that gives n00bs a bad name man, you call the people who know what they are talking about idiots, while you remain ignorant to the subject.

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
This is a whatif thing, I said maybe, Im the kinda guy who just throws random short theories out there in case one of them makes sense.

Oh, and I was hinting at that the Knights needed to make him turn over his keyblade (Kill him) so the lock might be finished and the heartless could be held back. (Theory stated above.)

[√]Genuflect
I dont know if there is a realm of Twilight or Dawn, but maybe thats where Terras Keyblade is from, Like it Being the Twilight Version of Kingdom and Dawn being the Dawn version, weilded by users who have ventured into those realms to get them? Thats why Mickey went to the Dark to get his Keyblade, to seal the holes from both sides.

Hmm...you might be right on that.Riku got his Way to dawn in the realm of dawn(if there is one).
There are Dark Worlds?Hmm..It could be in the Realm of Darkness.

And then if one of the users went evil, they would need to make his Keyblade be passed on to a new user? Maybe thats how the Key Wars got started, the UEM going to the Evil side and the gang trying to defeat him to claim his keyblade to the next worthy one, possibly why Mickey is looking on from the distance? Because he is supposed to inheirit the Dark Keyblade?

Why would i pass my keyblade to another one?People can have a keyblade if they have qualified hearts.
And Why would Ven,Aqua and Terra try to inherit his keyblade?And Mickey too?

Something confuses me too.When you're about to Fight Xemmy,Rikunort said something like Sora doesn't need his Soul Eater anymore.He still calls his Keyblade SoulEater?

Last edited:

skyhart

Also about the keyblade thing
A keyblade doesnt need a keychain to be a keyblade
Some people think that just because a keyblade doesnt have a keychain its fake
You think this because most of the keyblades you've seen has keychains but they dont neccessarily have to have one

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
Hmm...you might be right on that.Riku got his Way to dawn in the realm of dawn(if there is one).
There are Dark Worlds?Hmm..It could be in the Realm of Darkness.

Why would i pass my keyblade to another one?People can have a keyblade if they have qualified hearts.
And Why would Ven,Aqua and Terra try to inherit his keyblade?And Mickey too?

Something confuses me too.When you're about to Fight Xemmy,Rikunort said something like Sora doesn't need his Soul Eater anymore.He still calls his Keyblade SoulEater?

Thats why I said, They would need to gang up on him and MAKE him pass on his keyblade (i.e. kill him.) otherwise it would just be used to wreak havoc. And as I said, maybe there are 4 keyblade MASTERS and a few keyblade wielders. And they wanted Mickey to be the next Dark wielder. Haha, I cant recall that part, but maybe.

skyhart

Yeah about the keybladers thing
Technically there cant be a "keyblade master" there can be wielders that are better or worse than other wielders but thats it
Also having mickey as a wielder of the keyblade of doors from the realm of darkness doesnt neccessarily make him a "dark wielder"
It doesnt really matter which realm you get a keyblade in theres no "special" essence to a dark realm or light realm keyblade its just that keyblades can originate from either the realm of light or darkness

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, mickey's inverse kingdom: Opposite colors of kingdom and in the dark realm, used to close the door to the light from the other side?

Who says theres no Keyblade master? If theres more than one keyblade wielder, but no master, how come Riku was able to take Soras keyblade and sora received a wooden sword in return? Why wouldnt Sora just receive a keyblade as well?

skyhart

Actually the keyblade of doors from the realm of light wasnt actually sora's keyblade
The "kingdom key" chose riku but because he was shrouded in darkness the keyblade couldnt reach him so chose sora not as a wielder but as a transporter
Thats why riku obtained the keyblade because it was his but then sora's heart became stronger so the keyblade of doors from the realm of light chose sora in the end
This is kinda basic stuff that every kh player should already know by now no offense though

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
Actually the keyblade of doors from the realm of light wasnt actually sora's keyblade
The "kingdom key" chose riku but because he was shrouded in darkness the keyblade couldnt reach him so chose sora not as a wielder but as a transporter
Thats why riku obtained the keyblade because it was his but then sora's heart became stronger so the keyblade of doors from the realm of light chose sora in the end
This is kinda basic stuff that every kh player should already know by now no offense though

...Gee, thanks.
Haha, anyways...I always thought it was because the darkness weakend his heart on Destiny Islands, or whatever. But then he was all like "Oh, yeah, Im evil, but Im strong, so the keyblade belongs to me! Fo sho." But wait, what about all the other times Sora and Riku meet? Was he still in the darkness, so Sora still gotta play with it?

skyhart

@Smallz: all those other times they met riku never reached his hand for the keyblade and since the keyblade thought being with sora wasnt "dangerous" so it didnt return to him intill riku called it

@Xehanort: 17: Actually the way to dawn keyblade is a keyblade from the realm of light
Also there is no such thing as the realm of twilight its just something fans just make up or think is real
The only true realms are the realms of light and darkness

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^No. WE don't know what the way to dawn is. Frankly, I'm sticking with my firm belief that it's not even supposed to exist. WE don't know if there are only two realms, as there are four in all of the ansem reports.

ON IT BEING LIGHT:
Nomura has conflicted with himself on this issue, in one occaison he states:
If we directly translate "Way to the Dawn", "dawn" means "in-between night and daytime", so does that mean that Keyblade is from the In-between World? In other words, this means the Keyblades that Sora, King Mickey and Riku wield represent the Worlds of Light, Dark and In-between?

Well, if I have to say where they belong, it's just as you said. But the name of "Way to Dawn" doesn't have to mean that. This name came from the scene at the end of Riku's story in KH:COM that suggested which path he would walk on, where he said "The road to dawn."

Then later he says :
VI. Could you please give an explanation for the new keyblade "Way to the Dawn" that Riku obtained and the keyblade Kairi has as well as what the conditions for using a keyblade are?

There isn't necessarily one keyblade for the dark side and one for the light side, just as many as there exist people with qualified hearts. Concerning the conditions to wield one, at this stage, "Those with strong hearts" is the only obvious one. However, less obvious conditions still exist and there are still plans for an opportunity to reveal those. Riku's "Way to the Dawn" and Kairi's keyblade are naturally the same type of keyblade as Sora's. However there is no particular explanation for the Soul Eater's transfer and occurence, as well as Riku's handing it to Kairi. When there isn't a normal process of acquisition, I think its ok to think there is some deeper meaning there.
Conflicting sources FTW?

skyhart

Actually I can explain all of that
First off the worlds thing is different then realms
Worlds are smaller areas within a realm and the world can be covered with darkness or light or it could be like a in-between worlds as twilight such as traverse town
Also the way to dawn keyblade has actually been confirmed to be from the realm of light (i cant seem to remember where from though)
Also every keyblade has the ability to separate into two halves one in each hand
In this instance riku separated it into his way to dawn keyblade and the one he gave to kairi to wield
Finally the soul eater was just a normal sword that riku wielded while his way to dawn keyblade was being finished (I also read this somewhere and it was confirmed by Nomura but i also cant seem to remember where)

Edit: i almost forgot Also there is only two realms the realms of light and darkness

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^what of ansem's realm of nothing eh?(other ansem reports 3-5) Or the fact that the schism between the worlds(traverse town, CO, TWTNW,TT, and yensids castle) are all of equal dark and light, and are not excepted by either realm?(nomura confirmed this in the secret nomura reports)
Actually I can explain all of that
Explain the keyblade. Please, because I've read all of the posts here, and it says nothing of this contradiction.
First off the worlds thing is different then realms
Duh, he said 'world' but why would there be a singular world of darkness, and a singular world of light? And why would he mention a world imbetween if he, being almost all knowing, knows that a imbetween world is impossible(by your standerds). He must meant realm, as it would make sense for him to mention a 'present world' if the world he is in is the realm of light.(everything in the game is a realm of light)

Also every keyblade has the ability to separate into two halves one in each hand
In this instance riku separated it into his way to dawn keyblade and the one he gave to kairi to wield
WE don't know where it came from, nomura said that he had if for some reason, and didn't say exactly why.
i almost forgot Also there is only two realms the realms of light and darkness
Confirmation?

skyhart

Well your inbetween worlds thing (your first paragraph) those are worlds that are in the realm of light they are just worlds that are in one realm as a realm contains many worlds
Ok about the way to dawn i can explain Nomura confirmed it somewhere that it was from the realm of light
i just cant remember and just because i cant remember doesnt mean im not sure of it because im sure
Theres not a just singular element worlds and a inbetween world isnt impossible but i do agree with you when you say that everything in the game is in the realm of light
Yeah and about the keyblade thing im sure of it
Well actually the realms im positive there are realms of light and darkness but im actually not sure about a twilight but nothing has been confirmed about it so i dont know

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Well your inbetween worlds thing (your first paragraph) those are worlds that are in the realm of light they are just worlds that are in one realm as a realm contains many worlds
Nope the secret nomura reports say that they are a line-link thing.All four of those are interplanar and not except by either darkness or light.
II. Worlds appear in KH, could you please give an explanation of the means of coming and going between them?

Concerning the structure of worlds, first Sora and the Disney characters, and where ever we dwell, these so called normal worlds are attached to a World of Light. If all of these exist at the same level and you imagine them all sitting on top of a plane, there is also plane of existence on the other side where the World of Darkness exists.

At present, there are 4 worlds in between these planes that have appeared. A) Castle Oblivion, B)Twilight Town, C) Yen Cid's Tower, and D) The World That Never Was. Constructed in this manner, Light < C < B > A > D > Darkness, you can imagine 2 planes with stairs ranging between the worlds. There are 2 means of transfer between these worlds, first being the Gummi Ship Sora uses in what is called the "Sea of Outer Space". In this way they can come and go between the worlds dotted through space. There is an invisible shell covering these worlds, so as to preserve the original world from interference from other worlds. By opening the hearts of each of these worlds this shell is broken and will become a group of shooting stars pouring down. Once settled, these shooting stars will become the Gummi Parts of the Gummi Ship. Because they were originally from the shell covering this world, it becomes possible to interfere into each world.

There is one more method, the use of the "Dark Corridor". There are those who are on a fallen path, essentially not being on the path they should be. Only those who can be said to have a Dark existance or an Inbetween existance can make these doorways. On rare occasion those with particularly strong feelings or hatred, such as the case with Beast and Diz and perhaps others like them can open these paths. However you must be careful when coming into contact with such darkness. As such, if you use these paths too often you will be completely swallowed by darkness. Sora has used these paths several times before, but the degree of frequency hasn't allowed the darkness to stain his heart, so you can think of the influential power of darkness as being dependant upon the strength of the persons heart.

As for the Nobodies who have no heart and the King and Riku, using these paths many times doesn't concern them. Why doesn't the darkness progressively swallow them you ask? There are secret similarities between the two that I talk about within this document.
Ok about the way to dawn i can explain Nomura confirmed it somewhere that it was from the realm of light
He's never said that it's light. But he has said it's the same type that sora's is. Wha some(most) think he is referring to the question right above which says's "all keyblades are either light or darkness." What i personally think he is referring to is that it's the kind of key that looks the doors to the otherside, both are in the same interview, just nobody read past "all keyblades are light and darkness."
V. There is still a lot of mystery about the keyblades I think. The "Light side, heart of worlds keyblade" that Sora wields, the "keyblade of people's hearts" made from the Seven Princesses' hearts for Riku, and the "Dark side, heart of worlds keyblade" that the king obtained in the realm of darkness; presently these 3 types can be confirmed. Could you please explain things a little further?

1)Keyblades have 2 different constitutions, either from the Light side or the Dark side. This is merely the exterior key, the inner key can act from either side and its abilities won't change. There is no clear division between good and evil. Usually the door to each world is closed and the keyhole itself is not visible. By bringing a keyblade nearby, the keyhole appears. But the lock is not actually closed itself. Indeed, the Heartless were able to find the door and easily open it and in this way steal hearts. In the previous game, Sora turned the locks and closed these doors. Furthermore, about the opened door of the integrated heart of worlds "Kingdom Hearts" itself, to prevent the outflow of the darkness within hearts the intent and reasons were different so the keyblade was used for a different purpose. In order to work, the door needs to be closed from both the Dark side and the Light side and both a dark and light realm keyblade are needed. The King needed a keyblade opposite from the realm of light keyblade that Sora had, so he went to the realm of darkness to obtain one.

2)The keyblade constructed from the Seven Princesses' hearts that Riku obtained in the previous game allowed for the keyhole in Hollow Bastion to appear. For the plan to cause darkness to overflow from hearts, the special hearts held be the Princesses were used to artificially make this keyblade. So it is different from a proper keyblade. There are further suggestions that this keyblade is artficial as well.

VI. Could you please give an explanation for the new keyblade "Way to the Dawn" that Riku obtained and the keyblade Kairi has as well as what the conditions for using a keyblade are?

There isn't necessarily one keyblade for the dark side and one for the light side, just as many as there exist people with qualified hearts. Concerning the conditions to wield one, at this stage, "Those with strong hearts" is the only obvious one. However, less obvious conditions still exist and there are still plans for an opportunity to reveal those. Riku's "Way to the Dawn" and Kairi's keyblade are naturally the same type of keyblade as Sora's. However there is no particular explanation for the Soul Eater's transfer and occurence, as well as Riku's handing it to Kairi. When there isn't a normal process of acquisition, I think its ok to think there is some deeper meaning there.

*footnote: I, pwn3d, underlined and put the numbers beside the paragraphs.
Yeah and about the keyblade thing im sure of it
Get me proof. I've proven my arguments. You just need to prove your's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back