• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Watch this.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Its the japanese dolphin massacre video, I forgot its been marked innapropriate, it is a little gross, but I think its really important that people see it, I suggest you just make an account where you are over 18. Dolphins are really being slaughtered over there.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Oh yes... I've heard about that. I'm not particularly interested in seeing dolphins get slaughtered, but you have a point: it needs to be heard.

It's so sickening...

silverdragon1615

Oh yes... I've heard about that. I'm not particularly interested in seeing dolphins get slaughtered, but you have a point: it needs to be heard.

It's so sickening...

Its not just that, its more of a narrated documentary in ways, telling how its done, and how bad it is, it is a little graphic though. But yeah, Japans like my favorite place ever, but this sickens me.

Soraroxrikusux05

why do they slaughter the dolphins? Do they eat them over there? I've always heard that Japan was a peaceful place, despite its much more graphic manga and anime

Cache

why do they slaughter the dolphins? Do they eat them over there? I've always heard that Japan was a peaceful place, despite its much more graphic manga and anime

They do, but to be perfectly fair, most people don't have the stomach to see how their beef, pork, and chicken is slaughtered. It's so easy to walk away with the happy idea that meat comes in little plastic packages and nothing is harmed.

Soraroxrikusux05

They do, but to be perfectly fair, most people don't have the stomach to see how their beef, pork, and chicken is slaughtered. It's so easy to walk away with the happy idea that meat comes in little plastic packages and nothing is harmed.
Well you know, they're killed immediately from being shot to the head. I think that would be pretty painless, since you die before yo can feel the pain. They're dead when they're being slaughtered. That's something I think everyone should know, it's not like they're put into a grinder alive. Slaughtering dead bodies is the same as a lion ripping open its kill. Its brutal, but its just eating food. We prepare the meat for burgers by slaughtering it, but we're just making burgers. There's no pain involved, and the meat won't grind itself. There's nothing wrong with killing if you're going to eat it; that's how survival works. You kill to eat, you eat to survive. Of course harming dolphins alive for no reason is bad. And for the vegans out there we're omnivores. We, like many animals out there, eat more than one type of food. It's in our nature, it's in life; there's no reason to fight it, but that's not saying you should eat meat. If you don't want to, don't.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Have you seen cows get killed? They put them on a device and stab them in the heart. Painful. We still eat beef, though.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And pork and whatever moves and has meat, Pho.

And person who hates Riku for no real good reason, not all mature graphic novels/manga/anime or cartoons come from Japan. << There have been worse from here, Europe, etc. Don't be so stereotypical. D=

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Not so, NU. They don't do that to chickens. They snap their necks XD

The point is, it happens, we know that. We need to kill to eat.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not dolphins though. That's just stupid. D=

Kill something that's dumb and doesn't even know that it's dying....Like a fish or a turkey. Dolphins are smart. >.<

silverdragon1615

Its not only that, but how they are killed is distusting, they stab them and then they whrith around suffocating until dead, its horrible.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Bottle-nose dolphins are smart. Comparing a dolphin's brain to a bottle-nose is like comparing a chimpanzee's brain to a human.

Cache

Bottle-nose dolphins are smart. Comparing a dolphin's brain to a bottle-nose is like comparing a chimpanzee's brain to a human.

If I can put an addendum there: Some chimpanzee's really are smarter than many humans--I've seen it. :)

Cache

Its not only that, but how they are killed is distusting, they stab them and then they whrith around suffocating until dead, its horrible.

That's perfectly normal. In the middle east, it is required that this is how an animal whether it is a cow, goat, sheep, lamb, etc. are killed. Kosher meats are required to die this way too, as part of a 'natural' death that is somehow biblically sound. I can appreciate the need to do so before hygiene and proper refrigeration came about--lots of nasty things can happen if a creature is not drained of its blood if you want to eat it.

This isn't a new practice, this is a centuries--since before (and during, I might add) the time of Jesus, should you be so inclined. Do I think there should be a more humane way? Of course! I do not believe an animal should suffer, regardless if I intend to eat it or not, and I do not believe in killing for the sake of killing.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
dolphins on the food market eh? sounds and looks tasty!

but on another note, get over it. we kill animals all the time and eat them. if they were to become endangered, then don't kill them BUT WE NEED FOOD! you think they have the same amount of resources over there in japan as we do in the U.S.? they need to do whatever they can to feed their ppl. this is me talking out of my ass here.

silverdragon1615

You dont understand, this isnt some desperate group of people who just eat dolphins to survive, its for little sushi that they sell for money in some markets, did you even watch the video cid? People really I know you and phoenix are just trying to be realistic, but the only reason the dolphins are being killed is for greed only, they dont need the dolphin meat watch the video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back