• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wat wud u do if you saw Ansem in your house?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless Hunter

I would get so pissed. I would take a knife cut my finger off and say "You see this Ansem. Your next" And if Ansem doesn't run I'd body slam him and call hired gun to help me beat him. Once he gets reborn as a heartless I will personally hunt him down and strike him with the keyblade so hard he'll be down dieing in the realm of darkness before he could say "SUBMIT!"

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Hmmm. Well I'd probably go: " Aww...it's YOU!! Are you trying to talk to me about that darkness sh** again because I told you...I'M NOT INTERESTED!!!"
-or-
"HI!!! I'm glad you're here! Sit down!" "Huh? Okay. I just wanted to tell you that the door to this world is in your basement and..." -Ansem
"Ohhh! So that's where the weird door came from! Word my homeboy! Do you want some of my heartless shaped cookies?"
"Wow...I bet I can be more hood than you are...DID YOU SAY COOKIES? Of course. Let me tell you one thing, I'd submit to the power of sweets any day! A villain needs his carbs!"-Ansem "FOR REAL!!!" "Okay..stop that. "-Ansem

Valeth

How dare you dis Ansem he'd kick your asses. I'd join the dark side and kill Sora so I could steal his shoes and rip that stupid annoying keychain off his keyblade.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
LightoftheDark said:
I would use his dark powers to get KH2 instantaneously. MUA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Same for me. But then I'd go, "Dingawangadingdong!" And cut him into tiny pieces with my sword, then I'd try to feed him to my cats. But they wouldn't, so I'd just piss on him singing, "Do the lalalalalalalalalalalalal LA lala."

Heartless Hunter

I would say "go ahead kill me" and the pure darkness in my heart will overcome his darkness allowing me to use him as my puppet. i will linger in his heart. if u r reading this and what i say actually happens.....run..... GOTCHA!! id do what i said id do before, cut myself and tell him he's next

fighter1.0

Hmmmmm........... that is very good question. Well I guess it all depends on why and when he is there. One example is if its in the middle of the night and I am sleeping and he pops up in the dark I might go "Who the hell are you!" then turn on the light she its him and let my dog do what he wants to him and go back to sleep (no is more important then my sleep lol)
Another example would be is if it was in the day and he came to kill me for some ed up reason.......anyway as soon as he attacks me I will be like "Ahhhh!!!! Son of a bitch!" and he will be all like "Submit!" I will be like " u!" and then I will have my dog attack him then I woulod run into the kichin and get 2 realy sharp nives and........well I think you get the picture.

OMG look out behind you!

If you feel for that I am surprized you are smart enough to know how to read.

Heartless Hunter

Ansem is a wimp he needs a strong body like riku to live and even with the power of riku's darkness he couldn't beat scrawny little sora who probably lives life by a boy scout manual. I say a real challenge with an even darker more evil EXTREME DARK EVIL BOND WITH HEARTLESS who will stop an nothing to senselessly kill anything in his way......i need help

HOOBASTANKIE

Gamer133 if you're referring to your sig, yes, but there are tags in the front and back. If Ansem appeared in my house, and if he was with the Organization, I'd tell him to take me to Axel so I could have my way with him ;)

P

PureSKill

I'd try to put him in a half nelson then probably get killed

M

Moonsilver

I'd tie him up and stick a string in his back, so when you pull it he says stuff like 'W00t, darkness is teh 1337z0rs!'

And sell him on ebay. Only £99. Comes with 10 different outfits, and over 100 n00bish phrases! Order yours now...

Keyblade Maker

I'd start whacking him round the head with the Metal Chocobo, then, while he's knocked out, tie him up and throw him into the sea.

Kingdom_KID

I'd stand there in complete awe because the fact that Ansem in standing right infront of me in my own house defies all laws of nature. That or I would probobly give him a big hug. :)

Midnight

My parents would be with me, mom faints, dad drags her away, I'd spend the rest of the afternoon disscussing philosophies with him, then I'd make him take me to Hollow Bastion... or one of the other worlds, don't matter, as long as I have food, water, and a sweet Lionheart Keyblade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back