• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was Ansem move the right one? (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
You know on that part where Ansem the wise decides to go down with that machine, I can't just wondering...why did he want to do that? Sure it help Riku get his true form back but still.....I mean I KNOW WHY HE DID IT but seeing him go boom like that?:)

(PS for people that know me on here, I got a new sig.)

Kh_roxas_741

Remember, Xamnas said he'd have to restart on making kingdom Hearts? Yeah, because Ansem the Wise like....drained all it's hearts but the machine couldn't handle them and blew up

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
The one thing that amazes me is how he didn't even speak to Kairi. I mean he IS Kairi's Grandfather huh? Just a simple hello would have been nice or I'm sorry or something.:)

roxas_shell

Ansem the wise just wanted to follow his heart for once and he did what he had to do

R

Riku's Dawn

roxas_shell said:
Ansem the wise just wanted to follow his heart for once and he did what he had to do
I can understand that.

zephyrweapon

Think about it, Ansem the Wise was feeling really guilty about what happened to Riku and the entire heartless ordeal, had done everything he could to get Sora back but failed because he couldnt ever truely get Roxas back with Sora, and had failed at studying and understanding the heart. His heart was telling him he had nothing else to fight for and that it was all up to Sora.

Here's what Ansem was trying to do.

Ansem was using the machine to suck up all the hearts that Kingdom Hearts had gathered, then the machine couldn't handle it. It blew up with Ansem, and the hearts inside the machine blew out, but didn't go to Kingdom Hearts. It went to the Nobodies. So then Xenmas had to REGATHER the hearts to complete Kingdom Hearts.

R

Riku's Dawn

"No one can stop what the heart commands" is what he said.

R

Riku's Dawn

Yeah,those that hit ground,the rest were gathered by the army of Dusks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back