• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was a patch for Kingdom Hearts AND 2 Final Mix ever released?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewonderer

I saw some threads on other forum sites of development on a KH2 Final Mix patch but later they vanished. Is there any working patch? or maybe one in development somewhere? What about the first final mix. I never see anything on the 1st final mix. Whats the situation on all this?

1+1=FISHXD

i dont know about the first final mix but there is a english patch for kh2 ifinal mix if thats what your asking.and if i were you i would use it it freezes when you open the start menu and if your goanna go to a diffrent level or recieve something it also freezes

theFUwonderer

i dont know about the first final mix but there is a english patch for kh2 ifinal mix if thats what your asking.and if i were you i would use it it freezes when you open the start menu and if your goanna go to a diffrent level or recieve something it also freezes

lol thank you. Finally someone replys. Cool but i hate freezing. Guess i'll just do my own research now. Thanks a ton though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back