• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Warrior High School(retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
-{Plot}-
Warrior High School has been opened for many, many years. Even the most famous and most greatest warriors has came to this paritcular school to become what they are now. It has been a while since Kyo, Zi, Tai and the rest of the gang had gone to this school as they now had moved on with their lives. Or so they thought...

After the former warriors had left, new students had came seeking to control and strengthen their power. The former warriors had came back just to visit the school. Forrest, the former principal of the school had warned some of the old warriors about the great battle. The old warriors trained the new students, but it wasn't enough. All the students died except the experienced warriors. They have to now live with the guilt of thier failed attempt to save them. The school was saved and restored a few years later after the incident. It now awaits new-comers, but they do not know about the great battle that is about to come...

-{Rules}-
-No G'Modding.
-No Power Playing.
-Romance is okay but don't go overboard with it.
-No one liners! Atleast type a paragraph.
-Be literate! No slang such as "U" instead of "you."
-Most of all, HAVE FUN!

-{Template}-

Name:
Weapon(s):
Abilities:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

Last edited:

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Name: Rena Smith

Weapon(s): sword

Abilities:
Devils rage- A series of lightning fast attacks of wearing do the enemy.
Nightmare- A dark attack that makes the opposing person fall into the darkness.

Appearance: Rena

Personality: Quiet, but she can be a talkitive person. She does what ahe belives what is right. She'll protect the ones she loves.

Bio:
Rena is on the path to twilight. She can turn to the darkness or light when she wants. Rena is a freeloader, trying to make money when she can. She lives in a vacant apartment. She doesn't know what to do with her life. She heard about the legendary school, she heard about it's past. She wanted to join in desperate to find a place where he belonged.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Heh heh heh, I could bring my character back if you want. It's sad that the last one died, it was popular. Most people just stopped posting.
Template up in a moment.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Name: Kevin

Weapons: None. Uses a fighting style called Bushinryu.
Special Abilities:
-Bushin Goraikyaku: Kevin dashes forward with a series of punches and kicks, ending the combo with a thursting kick that sends the opponent a few feet away.
- Bushin Hassoken(air combo): Kevin knocks the opponent into the air, doing a series of punches and kicks(about four to six hits), ending the combo with a thursting kick in the air.
- Bushin Senpukyaku: Kevin hops foward, performing a spinning kick in the air.

Appearance: Kevin < click! Instead, the color of his fingerless gauntlets are silver as well as the belt and ankle braces.
Personality: Kevin is more on the lines of a silent person. He talks to no one and only focuses on his training. Doesn't hold back when in battle. He's also known to be swift and very quick considering he specializes in sprinting. Kevin is also great at countering moves.
Bio: Kevin is on a quest, seeking out his master named Zeku, whom he needs to defeat in order to become the next Bushinryu master. However, while travelling he came across the Fight School and saw this as a chance to train himself before continuing his quest to defeat his master. Kevin doesn't rely on weapons at all and only uses the fighting known as Bushinryu. Thanks to this fighting style, he is very swift and can counter attacks.

Last edited:

stickxkeyblade

Website
stickxkeyblade.livejournal.com
I'll join. I'm kind of recycling another character from another RP, but I'll modify her for this particuar game. And I'll make her less crazy. :O Maybe.

Name: Juniper
Weapon(s): None. She relies on spellcasting.
Abilities: She knows a wide array of of spells and sorcery techniques, and if given enough time, she could bend some of these spells to do pretty much anything she wants. However, this is exausting work, and sometimes brute force is enough to break past these enchantments. It should be noted that Juniper's own physical strength is almost nonexistant.
Her body is super-sensitive, meaning that she can feel the vibrations in the ground and can hear sound-waves bouncing off objects in rooms and such. It's how she sees. She's also more sensitive to magical forces. Problems can arise because of this however; she feels more pain because of her sensitivity, and loud noises hurt her ears a great deal. Her acrobatic and evasion skills are incredible (almost super-human matrix-style dodging arrows stuff), but like I said, not much strength to back it up.
Appearance: She's tall, pale-skinned, and her posture gives her an almost daunting appearence. Her clothing is usually dark (dressing in blacks and browns) and she covers up as much skin as possible, except for her feet, which are always bare. Her hair is also black, long and tied up in a ponytail on top of her head. She wears either a white or a black blindfold, because she's... Well, blind.
If you need a visual, think something like THIS without the gun and cigarettes. Put her hair up and add the blindfold, and we're good to go. :3
Personality: In all fairness, she's kinda nuts. She's the kind of person who enjoys messing with people's heads and is always looking for ways to use people, places, and things to her advantage. Emotion wise, she never seems to get sad or depressed, and it's impossible to anger her. Her moments of happyness are fleeting or barely noticable at most, and her most used expression is actually a lack thereof. Her logic is usually long-winding and baffling, but it seems to work out. Most of the time.
However, she's really a good person on the inside... somewhere. She's also incapable of lying. But, that doesn't mean she has to tell you the whole truth, either.
Bio: She's made it perfectly clear that she doesn't like talking about her past. The only parts of her past that she will tell you about is that she's been blind since birth, her parents are both deceased, and that she's got a curse on her that makes it so she cannot lie.

Caije

Name: Caiper
Weapon(s):
Aura: A sword crafted by the power of ancient age. It is easy to grip and has a powerful attacks. It can hit beasts hard with phisical attacks and slightly increases speed. It measures over a metre long and is black all over except for the handle of it which is silver.

Magi: A Slightly smaller sword crafted by the Magi. It is created by magic and also consumes fire magic. It contains the power of fire. This sword is weak to the element Water . Its handle is white.

Abilities:
Slash: A normal slash
Super flames: A Powerful flame attack
Magi: A flame powered slash
Aura's strenght: raises strenght

Appearance: Caiper has blonde hair which just tips off his neck. His eyes are bright blue. His body is built up strongly of small muscles. This is covered by the brown robes he wears which covers his entire body. His sword Aura is always carried by his right hand and Magi is wielded in his left. He wears gloves which are black and boots which are grey.

Personality:Caiper is sometimes Cocky, he somewhat dim but searchs for his meaning. What he dosent make up for in Intelligence he makes up for in speed and Brawn. When troubled by his own problems he refuses to let others involved. He refuses to get advice from others. He is also self absorbed but deep with in his mangled soul therees a crying boy waiting to break out.

Bio: A young troubled kid. He is responsible for death of all his friends and family. When he was 14 he destroyed his mother and father. He took the path of evil but was soon brought back to the light. He fights for good now and is ashamed of his past. When asked about it he simply lies. He is full of regret of his past and hates his former master. He now practices his powers and trys to search for his meaning. He is from a ancient race called the magi. The magi possesed many Qsychic abilities and could read minds. Caipers powers have not yet developed.

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Thanks for joining. We'll start if we can get one or two people to join. You don't mind hleping to get people to join?

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
OoC:I'll join yo
Name:Zex
Weapon(s):His own two fist
Abilities:A wide set of fist techniques and has a demon form
Appearance:Human form:http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e244/BlackRose164/Anime Guys/Guy1.jpg
Half Demon form:http://teela-strife.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/garaka-humanform.jpg
Full demon form:http://teela-strife.tripod.com/site...tures/.pond/garaka-demonform.jpg.w560h396.jpg
Personality:Zex is all around nice guy and will always be there one someone needs help.He has a short temper though and he loves to fight
Bio:Zex came to the shcool to control his powers and hoped to prove to himself that he is a great fighter.Zex doesnt have any friends because he killed them all with his demonic power's it was an accedent that he would never forget he hopes not to repeat the event while in the shcool.

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: I guess we can start now but more people can join through out the Rp.

A cooling breeze blew across the grassy field of the Warrior High School. Students began to gather along the field, chatting and some even sparring with one another before school started. However, not too far from the school was a forest where a figure lurked. The figure jumped from branch to branch before stopping, watching over the students without them noticing it. This figure was none other than Kevin.

"So, this is the Warrior High School?" he said under his breath before hopping over to another branch so that he got a good look at the school. "Hmm... I guess I'll stay here for a while before continuing my quest. Atleast this would prepare me for my fight against Master Zeku." With that, he hopped off the branch and landed onto the field.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
"So this is the school huh?"Zex gazed upon the School and hoped that coming here wasnt a waste of time.Student were slowly coming in and anxious to start school.Zex hoped that he would get a decent fight at least.Zex might be cocky but he could hold his own in any fight and he isnt afiraid of no one or anything even if the odds are against him he would never back down not even show any fear.

When Zex was walking in the school he felt some that he was being watched by somthing but he didnt pay attention to it."With all these kids here around me it wouldn't me wierd that someone was watching me.I wonder if any of them can fight thought."Zex was itching for a fight with anybody he would show this school the new meaing of alpha male.Zex girnned even though he started to get cocky it didnt cloud his mind of why he was here.

stickxkeyblade

Website
Juniper was sitting on the stone steps that lead up to the entrance, partially hidden behind a columb, listening to the people as they passed by. There were boisterious ones, quieter ones, ones who didn't say anything at all. A couple of them were scampering about on the rooftops and she could even feel a couple of four-legged somethings running around as well.

She was really just minding her own buisness before classes started, as per usual.

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
OOC: Sweet, I'll get Swift to join once he's online.

Rena walked to the school, she looked up at the sign at the sign that said, "Warror High School" she looked at it shining in the sunlight. "I hope it's a good as people say it is." She said to herself softly as she walked threw the doors. She looked threw the hallways as they looked empty, "Looks like I'm one of the first ones here." She thought. She saw a memorial near the office doors, she read it. "What a battle, that was horrible. I wounder what happened to the older students that were here." She thought as she walked into the office.

She walked out of the office with her school scedule and the keys to her dorm. She stopped by her dorm to look around and to drop off her backpack she had carried around. She walked out of the dorm exploring the grounds more. She wanted to know what was rebuilt and what was still there after the battle. She saw the sparring room and the gym next to each other. "I'll go there later." She said to herself as she walked by them, and into the feild.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kevin crossed his arms, watching as the kids passed by. He became rather quiet as some of the students tried to get him to talk by asking what his name was. They even gave him strange looks seeing how he was pretty much ignoring them by not saying anything. Once they left, Kevin just shook his head a bit.

These are the people I have to put up with? Pfft... they better be a challenge and be as good as Master Zeku. he thought before making his way towards the school.

stickxkeyblade

Website
One conversation caught Juniper's attention. Or rather, it was a lack of conversation. Without moving from her spot, she listened to one boy trying to get another person's name. This second person never answered, and the first walked off toward the main building a minute later.

She assumed that the person who didn't answer was ignoring them. Strange actions for anyone. Perhaps this person required closer examination.

Then she decided to be lazy and continue sitting instead.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Zex went to the office and got his schedule he then looked around the school checking the sites and also looking from a fight."There has to be some one here that wants to fight."Zex went insider the gym and noticed there were alot of people around.Zex put on his red and black gloves they soon started to blow completely red.Zex started to shout out."IM LOOKING FOR A FIGHT WITH ANYONE HERE.YOU CAN ALL COME FOR ME AT ONCE IF YOU DARE BUT I MUST WARN YOU THE I WONT GO EASY ON ANY OF YOU."not all the people inside the gym wanted to fight but some did.

Zex was soon surrounded by a couple of students."I would thought there would be more."Zex's gloves glowed even strong as Zex was about to attack."I'll deafeat all of you in one attack."The other students laughed but Zex started to smirk."Fine then.Deadly Blast"Zex unleashed a wave of energy at all the student at once.

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
OOC: Sorry I didn't reply sooner I left, my mom wanted me to walk the dogs, @_@

Rena noticed a man in the feild watching people pass by in the feild, "I wounder whats his story here? Huh, oh'well. I shouldn't really ask, that would be being rude." Rena thought as she stared at the sun setting over the school. There was a slight brezze in the feild, you could hear the brush russeling around. She watched the school glow with the orange glow from the sun.

Then Rena heard somone shout inside the school grounds picking for a fight, she sighed and looked down, shut her eyes and shuk her head and laughed softly, "I guess this is schol life, I got to get used to this." She looked up and opened her eyes and listened to the field russel in the brezze. "So peacefull." She said softly to herself.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kevin heard someone shouting, wanting a fight. He just simply ignored the offer seeing how it was a waste of time. Well to him it was. What he didn't know was that someone was sneaking up behind him in a attempt to attack. The person tried to slash him across his back but Kevin took a step to the side, making the opponent miss.

Grabbing him by the rist, he caused the kid to drop his sword before swinging him around and slamming him hard onto the ground. He then grabbed the collar of his shirt, lifting him off the ground and began to knee him in the face several times. Kevin then let go as the kid began to wobble in place, bleeding from his nose. "Bushin Goraikyaku!" Kevin shouted as he struck the kid with several punches and kicks.

Ending off the combo, Kevin jumped forward and struck the kid in the chest with a thursting kick. The kid was knocked away a few feet, skidding along the ground before coming to a complete stop. Kevin patted his red ninja-gi, dusting himself off and smirked. "Idiot... never doubt the Bushinryu." With that, he turned around and began to walk towards te school building again.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
OoC:I dont know what to post after this so Shadow fall continue the story with a bad guy or somthing
The energy from Zex's hand was too mcuh for the students they had fallen to the ground and they were slowly backing away."Are you guy's giving up already.?"The students didnt reply they just ran away in fear.Everyone waas staring at Zex with a surpirsed look.Zex started to sweat he soon got out of the gym avoiding and talk with the students."Well that was a bust but for now I need to find my room."

It didnt take Zex long to find his room.The room was pretty big it had 2 beds a kitchen a bathroom and a punching bag."Nice."Zex took the adavantage to take the good bed before his room mate came in he then to take some stuff out for his room."I guess for now this is home."Zex looked in the refigerator to fine there was some egg's so he cooked an omlet with some cheese>"Mmmm I still got the magic touch."Zex looked outside the window he could hear people talking about him and it made him feel like he was king of the school."I guess I already made my impression."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back