• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wanna know a cool site for KH 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1winged_angel

Hey, 1winged_angel here, I just wanted to tell you a cool site that I own and the address is
http://www.zyworld.com/king_chain/home.htm :cool: So don't forget to check the site out! You should read all the threads! It has all this cool stuff you wouldn't know on this thread right now! When you visit the site, click on boards to read all threads! Well, any ways, i have cool pics on the site too! If you would like to reach me on AIM, my screename is guitrfrk1@aol.com! So Peace out!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Surely this site is a cool enough KH2 site. BUt I'm sure ur site is great too and since I accidently was rude b4 i knew u owned the site i will check it out.
OMG I think everyone should completely ignore this message. Digging myself a hole here.

heartlesshunter

Somwhere over there. *points to a small island*
It looks poorly desgined and lacks the certain edge of many other wedsites about kh2. The broads a bit lacking in the looks department. Plus the last time I checked the only way you were aollowed(pardon my spelling) to advertise your/fourms/site was in your sigs. Not in the fourms.

Last edited:

nighthawkmk2

:D it looks ok....
it's a great start amp it up a little make it look better
ADD SOME COLOR OR somthin
keep goin it'll be great if add some more stuff to it

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
It's very plain and original......It doesn't reallu have as much stuff if you compare it to this site....And it looks like you are just trying to advertise your own forum indirectly......

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
nothing special to keep visitors going back. As others said.. boring.... I would take the advice that people left above my post and dont advertise on other site's forums. Its okay to put a link or button in your sig but dont start a thread about it.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Well, you should work more in the site. Becouse, is really kinda boring, and if you whant to keep people visiting your site, i think that you should work on it. And maybe you should change the domain, maybe to geocities. I see that this one is only a trial. So, work on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back