• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VS threads?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeofhonor

After writing some versus threads,I was wondering what everyone else thought of them and if there's any changes that should be made.

R76S

I think branching out with it would be cool, not just limiting it to Kingdom Hearts. Go into other parts of the forum and address battles like a "Who Would Win...?" between Dragonball Z Characters or Naruto Characters... Shoot, even other videogame characters. See who wins between Big Daddy and Pyramid Head.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
After writing some versus threads,I was wondering what everyone else thought of them and if there's any changes that should be made.

They're very interesting, but they're also something that's been done time and time again. However, I really appreciate that you incorporate so much research and support for your threads rather than just asking straightforward "who will win".

I think your process is great with keeping things canon/relevant/in-game. That's actually ideal!

I think branching out with it would be cool, not just limiting it to Kingdom Hearts. Go into other parts of the forum and address battles like a "Who Would Win...?" between Dragonball Z Characters or Naruto Characters... Shoot, even other videogame characters. See who wins between Big Daddy and Pyramid Head.

Just as a note that if you do decide to take this path, those threads belong in Forum Insanity.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The only thing I believe you really have the make sure about is that you keep the battles fair. In the end, there is no way to prove who would win between say Sora and Goku, BUT I guarantee you that depending on who lost that battle, you could have quite the fan rage.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The only thing I believe you really have the make sure about is that you keep the battles fair. In the end, there is no way to prove who would win between say Sora and Goku, BUT I guarantee you that depending on who lost that battle, you could have quite the fan rage.

hearing you say that reminds me at how butthurt db fanboys were when goku lost against superman. i can only imagine the fan rage if goku lost to sora, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back