• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voices

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenub927

I was watching the commentary for "finding nemo" and they were saying how they had to do the voice recording before they make the movie cuz "what if the actor changes how the character says the line or changes a word or two in the line?" so they recorded first and made the movie according to the voices that the recorded.

Shouldnt or wouldnt they have done that for kh2?
which means thats nto what theyre doing now and which is delaying them...

Yanos_Darkspawn

Dont worry. They match the voices with the movement of the mouths for each version manually(japanese and english), so it fits perfect, like in KH. Its called voicesync(I believe) and not so many games have it yet

Last edited:

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Yanos_Darkspawn said:
Dont worry. They match the voices with the movement of the mouths for each version manually(japanese and english), so it fits perfect, like in KH. Its called voicesync(I believe) and not so many games have it yet

Well, I don´t know... but I trust you, Yanos.

Kenub927

im not worried or anything bout how its gonna come out i was just thinking that it woulda been done b4 hand

Yanos_Darkspawn

Tha result will be the same as in the previous game, one of the best synchronizations of videogames so far. Besides, a game like KH2 could have at least four times the size of a movie in terms of dialogue, if they would have done it before the game, the scrip couldnt be changed, or the developers would have to call the actors again if they would like to change something, that why it hasnt been done this way.

By the way, thanks Cool Man, you´re cool

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Yanos_Darkspawn said:
It's called Lipsync. And, they would have edited the scenes if any voice actors decide to improvise, which is very likely.

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
I'm thinking they do the same thing they do with anime dubs. When they import an anime show from Japan they change the shows characters lips to match the english dub voice. I know that's hard to understand, but... Wait, thats the lipsync things your talking about isn't it?

Ansem/Sephy

messed up the lines . . .

Anyone else notice Billy Zane changed his line:

LINE (according to the text at the bottom of the screen) :"Darkness sprouts within it, grows, consumes it."

LINE RECORDED: "Darkness sprouts within it, it grows, consumes it."

. . . Yes . . . I have a lot of spare time . . .

Beyene

Well I was Watching "I love the 80's 3D" and Lance Bass was on there.

I was like WTF. I thought he would sound girlish like everyone says. He's voice was really deep. Madtv made him seem gayish, with the voice but its totally different in real life.

Last edited:

diogo14

Re: messed up the lines . . .

Ansem/Sephy said:
Anyone else notice Billy Zane changed his line:

LINE (according to the text at the bottom of the screen) :"Darkness sprouts within it, grows, consumes it."

LINE RECORDED: "Darkness sprouts within it, it grows, consumes it."

. . . Yes . . . I have a lot of spare time . . .

yap i noticed that too ansem says "it grows" but in the subtitle you only see "grows"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back