• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vincent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaver

Considering Vincent has been confirmed as one of the chracters, heres my question: What will they do to Clouds outfit? They look as if they spliced two awsome characters to try and make one badass one (KH1/COM) So whats gunna go happen now? Anyone think they will have the Advent Children Costumes for KH2 or will they remain in their old ones?

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
I think Vincent's costume will be unbelievably, over-the-top gothic. Buckles, rings, tight black leather, the works. Of course, they won't leave out his cape. I wouldn't put it past Square to bring out the angst in Vince.

As for Cloud, his will probably remain the same, as there will be no need to change it after Vincent's extreme makeover.

Neverfate

While no visual conformation has been made, it is said that during a scene with Leon/Squall, Cloud was wearing his Advent Children costume. Thus, Vincent (if he does appear in the game) won't need to change his costume, though I'm sure it will sport some type of alteration as mostly everyone else in the KH series has in the past.

Doushitemo

Neverfate, there is a scan of the picture of Cloud in his AC outfit. It's somewhere in the updates of this site.

Reaver: Vincent hasn't been confirmed to be in KH2, he was only mentioned in one magazine and Nomura never said he would be in it. If he is in the game, though, I think his outfit would be mostly the same, since Cloud is in his AC costume.

anyone but me

they havent said that cloud will be in his FF:AC outfit, but there is a screenie with him in it.. we dont know if that is how he will usually look like, or if it was just for that screenshot, but IMO, i think cloud found his light, thus the change of clothing

EDIT: nvm, cloud DOES find his light.. just rememberd, at the end of KH he finds Aerith and is all happy..

Jampsa

of course cloud will have his advent children costume in kh2 i`ve seen a pic of him wearing it and now squall/leon will be wearing his costume from ffVIII with the fur in it

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The only mention of Vincent by Nomura is Nomura saying he wished he could have put Vincent in KH1.

Vincent can wear his regular costume. Cloud's may have been similar but it wasn't exactly the same.

And ya the saying from the SE party that he wears AC costume and the recent pic of him pretty much says....HE IS GOING TO WEAR IT o.o

I hope Rikku appears and kicks that bitch Yuffie to the curve and get her original costume back >_>

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
I don't seem to get that. I mean, if you look at Cloud's clothing in KH, you plainly see that he was wearing most of Vincent's outfit (ie, the red cape and hand claw). Not to say that the outfit wasn't absolutely awesome, but what does that say about how Cloud looked like that? Did Vincent give him those things? Did something happen to Vincent that caused Cloud to do that? I just don't know . . . it's really confusing me.

TTBK2

Awards
Did someone kill Rikku and give Yuffie her clothing too?

Yuffie:OMG, Rikku is wearing those new pumps I wanted.
Leon:*In drunk status*Don't worry babe, I'll get them for you.

Sorry for the sarcasm. I say if Cloud doesn't have the cape and claw anymore, either Vincent is in the game or they decided to change his outfit because it made him seem too much like Vincent and some fans may have gotten mad to see him in Vincent's attire. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back