• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vincent Valentine!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neosporin

I was on IMDB looking at the KH2 section, and i went to the full cast list and on the Japanese cast I noticed that Vincent Valentine was one of the Final Fantasy characters to appear in Kingdom Hearts 2. I'm just hoping its true, then the game will have both Auron and Vincent, two bad asses of the Final Fantasy realm!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
IMDB isn't really reliable. Why? Because its FAN SUBMITTED.

So I can easily go on there and report that a character from Power Rangers is going to be in the game. And IMDB being what it is will post it.

Ansem/Sephy

Don't trust everytthing that you hear. Personally, I like Auron, but I like Vincent a lot better. Plus, Auron is kind of old news now. But it would be cool if Vincent is going to be in the game. Tetsuya Nomuru said he would have liked for VV to be in Kingdom Hearts 1, but he only used parts of him; like his arm and wing on Cloud.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Actually Vincent Valentine was confirmed my Nomura long time ago, although we have yet to see any pictures.. maybe Nomura is trying to suprise us with Vincent's new clothing ^^

M

MegaFlare

IMDB = unreliable, but its nice to ponder if what it says is the truth sometimes.

By the way, AURON > Every other game character in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back