• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

villians vale????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_UNKNOWNS

what is that place you see sepheroith looking at? i thought it was remains of the old castle but that is behind you. it is driving me crazy cause i want to run down there and check it out but i can't.

THE_UNKNOWNS

no, that is behind you off in the distance, what is that thing right in front of you. there are 2 castles in the level i guess, but idk what the other one is other than its name.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
There is one castle, the postern and Ansem's study is on one side, you twist around from the Postern going through the RS, Bailey, Ravine, Crsytal Fissure and Great Maw to get to Dark Depths, same castle, different side.

THE_UNKNOWNS

then why when you turn around you see the other castle from the first game, just go there to dark depths and turn around and there it is WAY off in the distance.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Hmm, well, I guess it is like places that have multiple castles (London I think does, I know Paris does, Spain, you get the picture)

Xodyc

massive confusion...oh well, i guess its one castle...although its strange the 1st castle is still visible

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I know, that is what I am talking about, it is one palace, but 2 (in this case, sometimes there are more) separate buildings.

THE_UNKNOWNS

i c, that is probably what it is. but i wish i could have seen it before they destroyed it. idk why but little things that may change the whole story always make me want ot check them out but i can't on this one.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
THE_UNKNOWNS said:
what is that place you see sepheroith looking at? i thought it was remains of the old castle but that is behind you. it is driving me crazy cause i want to run down there and check it out but i can't.

It was Malificent's castle, before she took over the other castle we see in the first game.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
The Castle we see Mal at is the Hollow Bastion castle from the first game (it is by the huge gears and the Great Crest. Besides, Mal would have lived whereever Aurara live, before it was destroyed by heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back