• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

villians likes/Dislikes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt_C

I don't know why but some of the villians in Kh 2 were rather lame. I could be the only one thinking this but I'm pretty sure that I'm not. Just wondering what bosses you liked what bosses you didn't like all of that. Worlds too pretty much what erks you about Kh2..

Personally the most lame boss was Ursalla from Alantis. You like didn't even get to fight her stoopid sea witch.

Lixg

Well I really liked all of them, that´s what makes khII the way it is. There is alot of poeple that want more final fantasy characters in the game, but they are forgetting that KhII is khII a total different game. I really whish that the boss fights were just alittle more challenging, that´s all.

Ps: Anybody knows what happende to maleficent and pete at the end

taa

yes ursula sucked! i guess my fav bosses are demyx (i love his sitar) and sephiroth (just cuz he's challenging) :thumbsup:

and no one knows what happened to them

Capt_C

I didn't think any of the bosses were totally lame but i didn't understand why maleficent and pete were needed i kno they did play a part but the story still would have been fine without them i guess they just wanted there 2 B a disney villian.....:unsure:

This is true because Disney would throw a fit if one of there villians were'nt in it.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Who agrees that it would've been better if Hades was the main Disney villain instead of Maleficent? Because I do. Plus it would've made sense if he took over for her after KH1, since he was the only Disney villain who survived.

Lixg

That's true, but i WOULD STILL Be a little upset if they just gor ofmaleficent and Pete from nowhere

I

The Show Must Go On
Well, I liked all of the organization members... Good bosses... As far as disliking bosses, I really don't like any of the disney bosses, except Hades <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back