• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Vii.viii.ix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
A/N: A funny, random, short little drabble-ish thing by me. Zexion freaks, Axel is utterly confused, and it appears as if Saix has had a little too much moonlight exposure. Poor Demyx. xD Hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: Of course KH does not belong to me, though it would be funny if I inherited it or summat. xD

~~

Axel had always been rather knowledgeable about hs fellow Organization peers.

That's why, when one drab morning as he was sitting down to breakfast (eggs and charred toast), he was rather mildly surprised (note that this is a Nobody's equivalent of a large amount of shock) to see but Zexion come bolting through the kitchen door. Said Zexion was looking back over his shoulder with the most accurate look of pure terror Axel had ever seen on anyNobody's face.

"Hey, Zex-"

Axel didn't quite get to finish his sentence, as Zexion had run headlong into the kitchen counter, painfully and ungracefully barrel-rolling sideways into the back wall. Axel, confused, walked up to him and crouched.

"Hey, um, you OK? I thought-"

Once again, Axel was cut off, this time by Zexion's hand, vaguely waving. Zexion still had that look on his face, which told Axel something was terribly, horribly wrong, as Zexion having any sort of emotion on his face for only a few seconds was a sign of concern. Sighing, Axel helped him to his feet, only to have Zexion stumble and fall back down again.

"Urgh!"

Angrily, Axel pushed Zexion up onto his feet again and against the wall, holding him by his coat. He shook him a couple times, and Zexion seemed to snap into a somewhat higher level of awareness.

"What is wrong with you?"

Zexion only spluttered, "S-Saix. . . that. . .that BAST-"

At that moment, the authoress stepped in-between Zexion and a bewildered Axel, covering Zexion's mouth to semsor his less-than-satisfactory language and promptly left. Axel blinked, shook his head, and went back to the matter at hand.

"What? Saix? What about him?"

Zexion began to shake then (That was all he could do standing up- Were he on the floor, he probably would have assumed a fetal position and begun sucking his thumb). Axel began to shake as well, but it was actually him shaking Zexion(Again).

"Snap out of it! Zexion! NUMBER SIX!!"

Zexion finally began to assume a more normal demeanor. Axel sighed again, calming.

"Ok, Number Six, why the heck are you suddenly actin' all afraid of Number Seven?

Zexion looked down, and let out his own sigh. He then looked Axel straight in the eyes. With a completely straight face, he simply stated:

"It's because Seven . . . ate Nine.

~~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back