• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Video Gaming Evolution

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which would you rather see prosper in the competition of video gaming evolution?

• PS3

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • 2nd XBox

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Nintendo's new one

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emral

Bronze Member
Yes, I know the game sales, and I know the GC is getting the lowest, that is why I stated they deserve respect. What I meant by my statement is that becasue Nintendo is getting a bad rep. companies arent creating good games for Nintendo, rather, the RPG's, stratedgies and Adventures ect. are going to the PS2/3 the Shooters and sports are going to the X-box. Whats left for Nintendo? Zelda and Mario? Yes thats it. So since people are just saying that it sucks, they go buy other systems, wich slumps GC even more.... hmph

O

Oceania

The Xbox 2 codename is Xenon btw...just to let you know. I would like the N Revolution to either be more successful than them both or be as successful. I hope it doesn't end up like the Gamecube.

EnderWiggin

Emral said:
Yes, I know the game sales, and I know the GC is getting the lowest, that is why I stated they deserve respect. What I meant by my statement is that becasue Nintendo is getting a bad rep. companies arent creating good games for Nintendo, rather, the RPG's, stratedgies and Adventures ect. are going to the PS2/3 the Shooters and sports are going to the X-box. Whats left for Nintendo? Zelda and Mario? Yes thats it. So since people are just saying that it sucks, they go buy other systems, wich slumps GC even more.... hmph

Don't blame the companies for the bad games. yes Nintendo used to be good..........it used to be great. I'd still rather play Super Mrio Bros. for NES than some of the newer games. But they haven't gotten much better since then, and they know it. On some games it doesn't even seem like they r trying anymore. I'd take a 64 over Gamecube anyday, it has a lot better games. As for Wind Waker...............it's kind of boring about half way through the game

Ac/Dc Man

the new nintendo thing by the way is revelation and i heard it sux.....still no damn online play!!!!

Black Chaos Mage

Man, until Nintendo decides to step it up, next wave of systems, i'm dropping Nintendo and going with sony. Im tired of having to be on the outside looking in with online play and third party titles.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Seeing as the Playstation 3 will set the bar high for the other consoles, due to the many options such as DVD capability and previous console game compatability, that the other consoles dont have. My guess is that the Playstation 3 will rank out First, and I definatly hope that to.

Bacon Boy

i agree nintend blows ass...... sony kicks ass!......x box is alright but i hate the damn controllers!!!!!o and the new nintendo condsole is not gonna have an a or b button and it wont even have a d-pad thats so queer!

Sol_Badguy

Website
heartlesschild.proboards21.com
PS3. It has the most power I think out of the three. But that doesn't really mean PS3 will win, it just depends which system brings out the best games and can use their system the best.

I'm looking forward to what Capcom does, like it's game series DMC, Onimusha (I hope they make a new one) . Also SquareEnix.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
no matter what, gamecube will not come out on top, its out of PS3 & XBOX coming out on top, nintendo still have no online titles (well debatably 2, but hardly anyone knows of them) & lacks 3rd party support and the same will be for the new nintendo console

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Sol_Badguy said:
PS3. It has the most power I think out of the three. But that doesn't really mean PS3 will win, it just depends which system brings out the best games and can use their system the best.

I'm looking forward to what Capcom does, like it's game series DMC, Onimusha (I hope they make a new one) . Also SquareEnix.

Sony and Microsoft provide us with equally as much descent games. So the battle wil be fought by the console itself and not the games....

Anti-Dark

I was wondering, whats the word on the REVOLUTION and the 2nd "fat box"? :)

I know all about the PS3 so theres no need to inform me on that, but I'm wondering about the other 2 systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back