• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Video Gaming Evolution

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which would you rather see prosper in the competition of video gaming evolution?

• PS3

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • 2nd XBox

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Nintendo's new one

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-Dark

it is a long way off, but we can still predict certain flagship gaming companies as can we with their premiere games on the new systems, the 2nd Xbox, PS3, and the new Nintendo system, can't remember what it's code name is

which one are you all looking most forward to, and what premeire games as well as flagship companies will be enlisted to head these competitors into the evolution of video games, what type of games, what genres, and any other comments you have

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Well actually, the X-Box2 is rumoured for a late 2005 release, whether this will happen or not, I cannot confirm

Anti-Dark

none of them will be released before mid 06

and green bomber, I wasn't saying revolution, I was saying evolution, as video games evolving into better video game systems, ones unexpected, like for all we know nintendo's new one may be the best, although I stand by what I say, PS3 will be the best, as PS1 was and as PS2 is

Anti-Dark

ooooooooo, oops, ok, sorry about that people, oh well, Nintendo disgraced it's name with Gamecube, until it redeems itself, it deserves to be called, nameless, haha :)

laath

Hmmm... I'm actually looking foward to all of them pretty much equally. I would like to see Nintendo back in the race again because, as you know, they sucked with the Gamecube. They had a few good games and games to come, but overall it sucked.

I think the most fun one will be the PS3. I think it will have the best game selection and I hope they keep free online play. Xbox 2 will probably sell the most because nowadays, the Xbox is frickin popular.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
ps3, i highly doubt nintendo's new console will come even 2nd out of the soon to be next gen consoles

Fireheart

Im really looking forward to the X-Box 2 because the X-Box was really good but it had no good games except Halo.And then i want to see if Nintendo can actually come out with a decent console instead of some crap like the Gamecube.Im not really looking forward to the PS3 because the PS2 wasnt the best console out there.

Anti-Dark

My predictions, X-Box 2 comes out big, mellows and slows in sales, it'll do decent, the R.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. (nintendo) is going to tank and PS3 will dominate

Emral

Bronze Member
Nintendo deservers respect!

I have given.. at least 20 speeches already about how good Nintendo is, and why its got a name of "kiddy"... But I dont feel like giving a speech now, so ill just say:

Nintendo derserves to be the biggest of all 3 of the systems.

If you want a reason, im just going to copy paste the speech I gave on another forum...

EnderWiggin

PS3 will prolly be the best with the 2nd X box close behind...................I hope Nintendo goes bankrupt, they suck. Darn them putting little to no effort into their games and consoles. Wind Waker would have been much much better if they had stuck with the original design................stupid cartoon wannabe game

Emral

Bronze Member
Ok, EnderWiggins, you have no taste whatsoever. Please state where gaming would be without Nintendo. Their games are GREAT. Wind Waker was meant to be like that, I despise people who say that Wind Waker was bad.... THEY WANTED A BREAK FROM ORIGINAL! They are not going to have 20 Zelda games all original, plus, ALOT of... intellegent people like the graphics, just mainstream, zombified freaks that also hate Anime say things like that (Like the people at my school....)

I could keep going with my flaming, but because I am afraid I will get banned, I will end it here:

Nintendo deserves more respect then it is getting, and people like you are the people that are bringing it down. More power to you Nintendo!

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
Emral said:
Ok, EnderWiggins, you have no taste whatsoever. Please state where gaming would be without Nintendo. Their games are GREAT. Wind Waker was meant to be like that, I despise people who say that Wind Waker was bad.... THEY WANTED A BREAK FROM ORIGINAL! They are not going to have 20 Zelda games all original, plus, ALOT of... intellegent people like the graphics, just mainstream, zombified freaks that also hate Anime say things like that (Like the people at my school....)

I could keep going with my flaming, but because I am afraid I will get banned, I will end it here:

Nintendo deserves more respect then it is getting, and people like you are the people that are bringing it down. More power to you Nintendo!

obviously you don't know the sales for the gamecube, got the lowest out of the current gen consoles, so how in the world are they so good now? just because they helped gaming along doesn't mean they deserve to be classed as the best console currently when its totally the opposite

and no one mentioned the console was kiddy or anything about how zelda wind waker was different, its the whole console, the gamecube sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back