• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vexen, Zexion, and Marluxia revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Heartless in Days seem all around bigger/creepier. There are giant shadows, and everything.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, I'm just giddy in anticipation for the next update.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Hopefully, we only need one more to complete the site, though alot of system vids are still left

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
The Heartless in Days seem all around bigger/creepier. There are giant shadows, and everything.

The Organization is strong, so there's no reason why they shouldn't have stronger enemies to fight.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
those tiny green things in twilight town are creepy! lol..they look like little devil creatures running around roxas and xion
and the other video with the machine and demons dancing on its head is located in BEAST CASTLE and not halloween town. Why d people keep sayin halloween town, when the place is the bridge area outside beast castle...
There are other videos of it in Halloween Town so it will be in both, and i didn't notice till after I said that that it was the bridge from Beast's Castle

LuxordKing

I expected a heack of a lot more from Zexion his attacks almost look exactly like Vexens and they both have the Mini Squares shoot out from the weapon when they hit the enemy.

-- I did however like Zexions Air combo where the book flew into the enemy's
-- Marluxia's attacks so far are the coolest for me
-- Luxords attacks are my favorite... but then again he's my favorite character
-- Larxene's attacks are cool because thought it may seem she has that disadcantage she is really fast at attacking

-- Also did anyone notice when looking at the character profiles Zexion is incredibly short compared to every ones else I laughed I had no idea he was that short, he looked taller in RE: CoM.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

They were made bigger so they'd look stronger. The Heartless in Days are all buffed up because they couldn't fit as many enemies on screen as with KH and KH II.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I expected a heack of a lot more from Zexion his attacks almost look exactly like Vexens and they both have the Mini Squares shoot out from the weapon when they hit the enemy.

They only have those squares when using that specific gear. There are other points in the video where Zexion switches weapons and the squares cease. And, yeah, Zexy is a bit shorter. But that's endearing. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back