• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vexen Haters Unite!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

namine'- kairi

this is to all the ppl in the axel fan club cuz we all hate vexen cuz axel slit his throat:D !!!! so im calling this vexen haters fan club.... or something like that, i dont know. so everyone who thinks vexen is a reatarded basterd and u hate him post here !!!!!

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
If I could kill vexen 100 time I would. That old fart needs some dentures or something..<.<

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
o_O;;; notice how it's like the same two people here lol XD
come on Vexen is cool i thought so at least a lot of people disagree but you know what *sticks tounge out at Vexen-haters* ah yes behold the maturity of an 18 year old lol XD
anyways why do you hate him? and don't give me because he looks like a girl or anything about his physical appearence ^^ *clever little sneak*

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
namine'- kairi said:
because hes mental and was all like ha ha i got ur DNA now im gonna go make some clone! hes so dumb and he has a girl battle cry!!!and boobs!!!! hes a hermaphadite!!!!!! no body like him hes a discrace to kingdom hearts!!!!
what do you mean by mental? he used the clone for replication/scientific purposes... what makes him dumb specifically? ever heard of in the singing world tenor? men with higher voices exist. er boobs since when does he er wow no comment.....-_-;;;; er i guess i'm a no body then *sticks tounge out at Vexen-haters*

and yes i realize that's childish now you can ask me if i care ^^;;;

Sora ReMix said:
Oh I love Vexen!!

Oh yes Vexen!! Take me you Hermaphrodite!!!!!
o_O;;; whether or not that's sarcasm i'm not sure... but if it isn't then wow i don't find him that er cool... if it is sarcasm *sticks tounge out at Vexen-hater*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back