• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus | Roxas | Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

metalyoshi9

Or its because the short time sora was a heartless and all soras memories didnt go to roxas.

Well see I knew this would come up.
That's why I said "none instead of very few."
Really. He has no idea what he is. I'm surprised he can even talk. So I was thinking the real basic stuff still got drained out of him. Ah whatever. Move on. :)

All the times shes around roxas. I expect her memories to be filled.
...and forget Riku?

Xeirei said:
Yeah, it's possible for Namine to have restored Xion's memories of the experiments, had she not been under Organization control at the moment. Which is possible, since we don't know exactly when Xion starts running away, be it during CoM or after.
Exactly!
That would be a cool storyline. I'd be happy enough with it. =]

Xeirei said:
Okay, then which theory were you talking about? The Xion theory or the original theory <strike>that all of us are completely ignoring</strike>?

I think I forgot the original theory. xP

Xeirei said:
Sora's memories with Riku were never tampered with, though. As far as I can tell, Sora never once forgot Riku in CoM. He forgot Kairi though, as that was Namine's job; to erase all traces of Sora's memories about his 'most special person' and place herself as that 'special person'. With Namine now acting as Sora's most special person, he felt obligated to rescue her no matter what from the villains known as Organization XIII, which was Marluxia's plan and sometime he was going to turn Sora into their secret weapon and blah, blah, blah they take over the Organization. At least that's my understanding of what went on in CoM.

Sora's memories of Riku weren't tampered with, but I was still under the impression that Sora eventually forgot everyone. And I'm fairly sure the rest of this is correct. Don't quote me when it comes to CoM, though. I haven't gotten to play Re:CoM yet, so my memory about it isn't as fresh as it in in some people's minds.

But, yeah, back to my main point. Since Sora's memories regarding Riku were never tampered with, they wouldn't be flowing out of him, now would they? The memories that are flowing out of him are the ones that Namine had tampered with and most of them involve Kairi, right?

I can't tell what point he's trying to make. Sometimes, I think he's trying to say that she just has to meet them, without anything creepy happening to their memories. But then other times, I think he means Namine uses Xion as a place to put all those loose memories. What a mess! :x
Keybladelegacy, explain yourself!
:D

keybladelegacy said:
So it is possible that sora forgot riku....:p
Are you freakin kidding me? He's in love with the guy! ;P

Rei said:
Cuz, you know, Namine's trying to restore the memories of Kairi, they flow out, into Roxas, and Xion absorbs them.

Xion is a sponge!
:D!

<strike>Maybe that's it! D: Remember Xion pulling her hood down and saying, "How do I appear now, Roxas?"?! Maybe she looks like Riku!</strike> Okay, idiot moment is now over.

I know it was a joke, but that's a disturbing thought. The girl that looks like Kairi starts looking like Riku...?
It'd be like a KairixRiku baby! FREAKY!:x

terraven cloud said:
Yeah I get it. So in short, it means memories had to be tampered with to be flowing out of sora and come in contact with people that he knows, namine tampers with his memories of kairi which probably makes the memories also flow out of roxas as roxas is part of sora; making them also memories of roxas. then roxas comes in contact with xion and as said by keyblade legacy,"xion recieves people's memories by coming in contact with them" (or something along those lines) so she changes her look to match memories of roxas which results in her looking like kairi. right?

I'm sorry, but I disagree with the underlined. As far as we know, Roxas doesn't have any memories of Sora in CO, so why would he have these memories of Kairi that Namine messed with?
Another example: We have no indication of Xehanort having any memory of a little 14 year old with a giant key Sora beating the crap out of Ansem SoD.
To clarify, I was under the impression that the memories flowed from Sora into Roxas [not the memories being simultaenous], and then Xion somehow absorbed them from him because she's a sponge.

Wow. That was more complicated than I intended.

keybladelegacy said:
Namine messed up soras memories of kairi then they probably go to roxas . Then roxas came in contact with xion which results in her appearance change. I shorten it even more so....:D!

Yeah, I think that's what I was going for.
Doesn't it bother Roxas though? This whole thing means that he's continually receving memories only to have them sucked back out by the sponge.
Sighh. >_>
Rei? Anything?

P.S. keybladelegacy, choose yourself a nickname. I'm tired of writing all of that out and the two parts of your name are both about equally stand-out ish. Thanks.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Well see I knew this would come up.
That's why I said "none instead of very few."
Really. He has no idea what he is. I'm surprised he can even talk. So I was thinking the real basic stuff still got drained out of him. Ah whatever. Move on. :)

I can't tell what point he's trying to make. Sometimes, I think he's trying to say that she just has to meet them, without anything creepy happening to their memories. But then other times, I think he means Namine uses Xion as a place to put all those loose memories. What a mess! :x
Keybladelegacy, explain yourself!
Ok I was like Im surprised that xion didnt look like riku.Then Rei said rikus memories werent tempered went that namine messed up soras memories of kairi and the memories of kairi went to roxas then to xion.Whcih results in her appearance of kairi. I explained it short and too the point:p

Are you freakin kidding me? He's in love with the guy! ;P
Im pretty sure everyone forgot sora who he had memories of. One example is Diz sora didnt know diz but diz knew sora.:$

P.S. keybladelegacy, choose yourself a nickname. I'm tired of writing all of that out and the two parts of your name are both about equally stand-out ish. Thanks.
KL,blade,legacy.......:D!

PS: my break is over so i go to school today.D':

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
I forgot both theories >.>
Stupid me D':

Just to stay on topic : I feel that Xion is receiving the memories from Sora via Roxas.

metalyoshi9

Ok I was like Im surprised that xion didnt look like riku.Then Rei said rikus memories werent tempered went that namine messed up soras memories of kairi and the memories of kairi went to roxas then to xion.Whcih results in her appearance of kairi. I explained it short and too the point:p

Well, you also said...:
Okay people that are tied to sora she can recieve their memories by coming in contact with them.

Which is pretty different. Because by that, Xion would absorb Riku's memories too. But not by the first quote of yours I used.

Im pretty sure everyone forgot sora who he had memories of. One example is Diz sora didnt know diz but diz knew sora.:$
That's a cool example.
But I still don't think Sora forgot him. Or did you forget the scene:
*Sora crying, on his knees* Oh Riku! I looked for you! :D!

KL,blade,legacy.......:D!
Actually, because choosing your own nickname would be lame, I'll slightly alter it what you originally said...

...KBL. =]
PS: my break is over so i go to school today.D':
Hah. Because clubs in Japan are intense, and I'm in brass band, I started this week too. But school doesn't actually start until like the 20th. :p

Brandon said:
I forgot both theories >.>
Stupid me D':
No you're not!
You're smart. =D

Just to stay on topic : I feel that Xion is receiving the memories from Sora via Roxas.

Wait I take that back...xP
Just kidding.

But what do you mean by this? It doesn't make sense to me. From Sora through Roxas?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Well, you also said...:

Which is pretty different. Because by that, Xion would absorb Riku's memories too. But not by the first quote of yours I used.

Her memories could have been full or she didnt have enough time to gather rikus memories. going in circles:D

That's a cool example.
But I still don't think Sora forgot him. Or did you forget the scene:
*Sora crying, on his knees* Oh Riku! I looked for you! :D!
Did I forget? I played it. That was in Kh 2. When sora was reunited with rikunort(riku in xehanort heartless form). Then riku said he didnt want to be found. But besides this its not a good example. First sora searched for riku in CoM and before it. And Second since this is during KH 2 namine had already resembled soras memories and roxas and sora became one and sora remembered everything except the events of CoM untill the end of KH 2.

Actually, because choosing your own nickname would be lame, I'll slightly alter it what you originally said...

...KBL. =]
You do what you do....:D

Hah. Because clubs in Japan are intense, and I'm in brass band, I started this week too. But school doesn't actually start until like the 20th:p.
Lucky

I'll be out on the 19th

metalyoshi9

Her memories could have been full or she didnt have enough time to gather rikus memories. going in circles:D

Gahh! I hate circles!
But okay, just forget the Riku thing. I just mean that the two explanations are different.
"namine messed up soras memories of kairi and the memories of kairi went to roxas then to xion."
^^Means Namine has to do some thing; mess with people's heads and such.

"Okay people that are tied to sora she can recieve their memories by coming in contact with them."
^^Means Namine has nothing to do with it. Xion just meets people tied to Sora and instantly starts the sponging action.

Did I forget? I played it. That was in Kh 2. When sora was reunited with rikunort(riku in xehanort heartless form). Then riku said he didnt want to be found. But besides this its not a good example. First sora searched for riku in CoM and before it. And Second since this is during KH 2 namine had already resembled soras memories and roxas and sora became one and sora remembered everything except the events of CoM untill the end of KH 2.
Lol, I know he remember at that point, but the way he reacted makes it seem like he would NEVER EVER forget Riku under any circumstances.
=P
And of course it's not a good example.
It was a joke. xP

You do what you do....:D
Thanks, I will. ;P

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
No you're not!
You're smart. =D

Wait I take that back...xP
Just kidding.

But what do you mean by this? It doesn't make sense to me. From Sora through Roxas?

:D! Thanks!

D':

What I mean is that, Since Roxas is Sora's Nobody, when Sora was a Heartless, his memories began flowing into Roxas. And when Sora got purified by Kairi, the memories in Roxas, ( which was from Sora ) was supposed to go back to Sora. But I feel that, instead of the Memories flowing back into Sora, it went into Xion. Just an idea though =/

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
In the most recent KH trailer Ventus request Terra 'Erase' him however Terra would not willingly 'erase' his 'friend' Ven rather he would choose sora to serve as a container to store Ventus' body.

hmmm, sounds extreme but I like it. question; why is friend in semi quotes?

Which would explain why the two are observing Sora and Riku sparring on Destiny Islands, Terra would choose Riku as a next in line to inherit the ability to weild the keyblade and Sora as a vessel for Ven's body.

how does that explain why?

However although Riku was chosen to be the 'Keyblade master' his heart succumbs to darkness and 'he is not qualified to weild the keyblade' as Master Xehanort stated, Maleficent grants Riku the ability to weild the darkness.

indeed.

In Hallow Bastion Xehanort's Heartless possess Riku and delves into the depths of darkness in order to weild a keyblade not of light but of darkness with the ability to release it as opposed to sealing it.

yes true.

After defeating Xehanort Heartless and Riku, Sora struck himself with the Keyblade of darkness and became a heartless which releases Ven's body however that body did not retain his Heart so instead of Ventus being reborn it gave birth to the nobody Roxas and left Sora to become a heartless however he retained his 'memories' even in this form and returned to his body.

yes also true.

but there is still a problem how can Roxas still exist with Sora's Heart and Body in tact.

I don't know, you tell me.

the answer Roxas is Ventus' body. Ventus rather than being erased was placed in Sora's body in a sort of 'Sleep' which later gives 'birth' to Roxas.

Thus the phrase 'Birth By Sleep' was coined.

Love that. :]

as Master Xehanort foretold Ventus would cross the wall of light and dark as the nobody Roxas.

why would MX tell Ven this?

Xigbar witnessed the events of birth by sleep as Braig along with the other apprentices of Ansem The Wise, he said it himself.

yeah probably.

Sora was not meant to weild the keyblade Terra chose Riku thats why Riku could see the keyhole in the Secret Place at Destiny Isle as a child while Sora couldn't.

alright I see.

This should be the biggest clue of all and i dunno why No One Else sees it.

I sure didn't.

Remember in Kingdom Hearts 2 where Sora and Roxas encouter one another at the station of serenity in The World That Never Was? Roxas asked Sora "Why did 'HE' choose you?" he meant why did Terra choose Sora as a vessel for his body. then he told Sora "I see, you make a good other." Sora would be Ventus' other existence.

This part I'm going to have to disagree. I think he was talking about the keyblade. Roxas probably doesn't have any memory of Ven's existence.

But, this is an excellent theory! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back