• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Heart in Roxas = Dual Wielding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

OMG. no both the Spirit and the soul live in the body. The body is just a vessel. And VAT i did say that the mind was in the soul remember Soul=Mind,will,emotions. Spirit=Heart, Body=Body

Um, no, the heart = emotions, Soul = Life force(maybe memories and personality), body = shell.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

The only reason Roxas can Dual weild is because he's part of SOra...Who had the memeories of Kairi and Riku=Oathkeeper and Oblivion RIGHT?

So those went into Roxas....So that equals Dual weilding....

A

Anima Relic

Let's end this mind=soul crap. First I'll explain what the heart and soul is.

First the Heart,

1.Contains Light and Darkness

2. Contains emotions

3. Contains memories

4. Can manifest physcial forms or artificial bodies.

5. Contains a will (in the case of KH, an internally motivated action/ certian independence and stubborness/ able to make your own choices/ the mind)

Now, I'll explain what the soul is,

1.Contains memories

2. Sustains/gives life

3.Contains a will (in the case of KH, an internally motivated action/ certian independence and stubborness/ able to make your own choices/ the mind)

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

Let's end this mind=soul crap. First I'll explain what the heart and soul is.

First the Heart,

1.Contains Light and Darkness

2. Contains emotions

3. Contains memories

4. Can manifest physcial forms or artificial bodies.

5. Contains a will (in the case of KH, an internally motivated action/ certian independence and stubborness/ able to make your own choices/ the mind)

Now, I'll explain what the soul is,

1.Contains memories

2. Sustains/gives life

3.Contains a will (in the case of KH, an internally motivated action/ certian independence and stubborness/ able to make your own choices/ the mind)

HEY!!!.........last time you osted the WHOLE list of what the heart and Soul is...you didnt add #3 on the SOUL part....and i said the soul might be connected to the mind...and you shot me down......IM SAD....:unsure:

A

Anima Relic

^:lol: I'm sorry, I thought you were basically sayiing the soul=mind, like the soul IS the mind. I didn't know you meant that the mind was a part of the soul.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

^:lol: I'm sorry, I thought you were basically sayiing the soul=mind, like the soul IS the mind. I didn't know you meant that the mind was a part of the soul.

OH NO.....im not good with words...idk why not??
But yeah i meant the Soul and mind are connected.....
I FEEL BETTER NOW THAT THATS CLEARED UP:thumbsup:

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I never thought that the Soul=Mind. I said that the sould is made up of the Mind, Will, and Emotions. the actual being that you are is your spirit which is KH equivalent of heart and , your body is just the vessel your spirit is in. The soul is just something that you have like as a tool, but you soul is not you, your body is not you, you are your spirit and you use your sould and body.

A

Anima Relic

^Oh, well the soul does not contain emotions,the heart does. The Will, is basically the mind, or apart of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back