• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven = Voice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

It just occured to me...

Since Ven has some sort of connection with Sora/Roxas, do you think that Ven is the Voice guiding Sora and Roxas in their respective Dive to the Heart?

I mean, since Dive to the Heart is concerned with the heart and keyblade and all...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's one of the leading theories these days, and is right up there with it being the Keyblade itself, or Mickey - who was shown to be able to speak to Riku's Heart in the first FM.

I personally tend to think it wasn't the same "voice" for Roxas though, seeing how Namine pulled him out of the Darkness while still "there", and was with him when they showed up in the white room afterwards. I blame her for Roxas hearing voices.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
It's one of the leading theories these days, and is right up there with it being the Keyblade itself, or Mickey - who was shown to be able to speak to Riku's Heart in the first FM.

I personally tend to think it wasn't the same "voice" for Roxas though, seeing how Namine pulled him out of the Darkness while still "there", and was with him when they showed up in the white room afterwards. I blame her for Roxas hearing voices.

....or terra.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Terra chose Riku for the Keyblade, and LS seemed pretty disgruntled about Sora having it instead. Even before we get to the likely situation where Terra as we know him doesn't exist because he's busy being Xehanort, it's unlikely.

Angel

Terra chose Riku for the Keyblade, and LS seemed pretty disgruntled about Sora having it instead. Even before we get to the likely situation where Terra as we know him doesn't exist because he's busy being Xehanort, it's unlikely.

1. well, another leading theory is that Terra IS the keyblade itself.

2. Terra's BODY as we know it. His ESSENCE, however...

Doc

The Voice being the keyblade itself?

I know the keyblade has some form of self determination, but it being able to talk? Im not sure about that

How could Terra's essence be the keyblade if keyblades existed before Terra became Xehanort/went on an extended vacation?

Angel

LS is sooner to be Terra's essence if you say what Xehanort got was his B+S. Going by the fact we have no idea what really went to Xehanort, you can't really say "as we know it" about this whole mess.

Well, he got the body, otherwise Xehanort wouldn't have been a corporeal being.

whatever of Terra is in the Keyblade can make decisions and have feelings, etc.

so that leaves LS as being his soul.

Doc

could you please elaborate on the make decisions and have feelings part?

the keyblade is controlled by its owner

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Xehanort could've had a corporeal being from either DS or MX or whomever else you say possibly got into the mix with him. So we can't say clear-cut it's only Terra in there, nor that it's his B+S we're dealing with.

It's able to at least choose an owner. Speaking to that owner from his own Heart isn't as far-fetched as you make it seem.

Angel

That the keyblade can feel when it's weilded by someone other than it's true owner. see: HB 1st visit KH1, PR KH2

Not to mention that the voice in Deep Dive was most likely the "essence" of the keyblade.

Doc

I guess it does choose its owner to a certain extent. cause then theres the stuff with terra choosing riku

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I doubt it either.
though to be precise, the KK couldn't care less about Light or Darkness. It did choose Riku two minutes prior to permanently choosing Sora, since Riku was stronger at the time - and Riku was steeped in Darkness then.

Doc

I doubt it either.
though to be precise, the KK couldn't care less about Light or Darkness. It did choose Riku two minutes prior to permanently choosing Sora, since Riku was stronger at the time - and Riku was steeped in Darkness then.

thats true. Maybe riku was learning how to separate/control the darkness so that he could use the keyblade. It might have been a ploy by maleficent to get sora out of the way. Possibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back