• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ven sora roxas questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

Awards
i have a question
when sora released kairis hearts from inside him with rikus dark keyblade how come vens heart didnt?
also do you think roxas is vens nobody and not soras?and of his heart wasnt connected with vens his nobody will be diffirent than roxas and normal like the other?
cause all the organisation members didnt have changes in their appearences they looked like their human form

Xion14

That's the reason WHY Roxas looks like Ven and had emotions. He was made from part Sora yes but of Ven too. Kairi's heart went back to Kairi, Sora's was released and he was made into a heartless. Sora's heart is connected to Ven's...ven had half a heart. He didn't have any darkness in him cuz that was Vanitas and supposedly he was destroyed years ago when this incident happens. So where else for Ven's heart to go? Ven is the reason why Roxas looks like Ven and not Sora.....I hope i explained this correctly lol

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i don't think roxas is necessarily ven's nobody since he is confirmed to be sora's nobody, but it's obvious that roxas has a connection with ven

Emass

If Roxas had Ven's heart then he wouldn't be a nobody. I'm pretty sure that since Sora's heart it connected to Ven's and Ven only has half a heart, Ven's heart woulda gone with Sora when he became a heartless and when he went back to normal.

So my question here is this: Where did Roxas and Namine come from? Obviously the qualifications for making a nobody is that a heartless is made and that the soul and body become the nobody. But Sora got his body and soul back in KH1 and Kairi's body and soul never turned into a nobody cause she wasn't a heartless. So where did they come from? Did Sora just spontaneously generate a new body and soul? And if Namine is Kairi's nobody, then where exactly did she come from? Even though it's supposed to be explained in KH2 it still doesn't make sense to me, even more so now that Ven's body/soul and heart are thrown in the mix.

Xion14

Namine is made up of Sora and Kairi, that's why she has special powers. She is a special Nobody born of special circumstances.

TheXemnas

I think that Roxas did have a heart i mean come on he was the only member of the orginazation who seemed to care about axel when he was in CO and they were real feelings plus he cried when xion died. Maybe he had the half of soras heart that was vens idk

~Avant~

Look heres the basic breakdown.

Sora= His full heart + Half of Ventus' heart
Once Sora went Heartless his Nobody=Roxas+hald of Ventus' heart.

Its impossible for Roxas to be Ven's nobody, since Ven's body is in the Champer of Awakening.

xion93

Like they said Kairi never had darkness in her heart and a heartless is someone who lost their heart to darkness and kairi was a princess of heart so that means she never had darkness in her heart . . . just go to kingdomhearts.wikia.com seriously they will tell you everything there

sorry if i mentioned kingdomhearts.wikia.com

xion93

Like they said Kairi never had darkness in her heart and a heartless is someone who lost their heart to darkness and kairi was a princess of heart so that means she never had darkness in her heart . . . just go to kingdomhearts.wikia.com seriously they will tell you everything there

sorry if i mentioned kingdomhearts.wikia.com

Beyer

I think Roxas got Ven's heart but has Sora's body and soul. However, Ven's heart affected Roxas's appearance so he looks like Ven. Maybe?

It is all quite confusing really, that one stab that was meant to just save Kairi has become so much more.

~Avant~

I think Roxas got Ven's heart but has Sora's body and soul. However, Ven's heart affected Roxas's appearance so he looks like Ven. Maybe?

Thats probably EXACTLY what happened. its a 99% probability.

Shadow-Love

I agree that Ven's heart must have been inside Roxas and that's why he looked like Ven. It might also explain why Roxas had no memories, but he was remembering Sora's memories too because Ven had been a part of Sora. That also explains why in Days, no one could find the Chamber of Waking, with Ven gone it must have disappeared somehow. And I think that also explains Namine, she must have a connection to the Chamber of Waking and Ven through Sora because she was created when Sora freed Kairi's heart.

dragonbladeclock

I've actually been confused by this because I thought it was confirmed that Namine was made from Sora's body and soul, but Kairi's heart....but now with these new revelations, it seems to point towards Roxas having Sora's body and soul, and then Ven's heart. Namine was created when Kairi's heart was released from Sora, but what body and soul is she then? So confused >_<

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Do you think if Roxas had gotten the opportunity to go to CO, he would have found the room Ven is in?
I wonder why Sora didn't come across it. But consider OrgXIII was leading him in a certain direction he never really got the chance to explore outside of the Memory rooms.... (If he did have Ven's heart, which I think is the case.)

Shadow-Love

I've actually been confused by this because I thought it was confirmed that Namine was made from Sora's body and soul, but Kairi's heart....but now with these new revelations, it seems to point towards Roxas having Sora's body and soul, and then Ven's heart. Namine was created when Kairi's heart was released from Sora, but what body and soul is she then? So confused >_<

Didn't Aqua put Ven's body in CO? If so then maybe Namine is Ven's body created by Kairi's heart. But then that begs the question how did Namine rejoing with Kairi in KH2.

Or I have a new theory.

Roxas was Ven's body but given new life as a Nobody through Sora losing his heart. Namine is Sora's body influenced by Kairi's heart, and Kairi never actually had a Nobody. That means that what happened at the end of KH2 is a big mess but that would get sorted out in KH3.

tenchi ryu

So who was xemnas talking about when talking to roxas saying you look just like him....does sora and ven look alike THAT much or was he referring to ven and roxas looking alike

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
So who was xemnas talking about when talking to roxas saying you look just like him....does sora and ven look alike THAT much or was he referring to ven and roxas looking alike

I think it was confirmed he said Sora... but I'm not sure.

Emass

Didn't Aqua put Ven's body in CO? If so then maybe Namine is Ven's body created by Kairi's heart. But then that begs the question how did Namine rejoing with Kairi in KH2.

Or I have a new theory.

Roxas was Ven's body but given new life as a Nobody through Sora losing his heart. Namine is Sora's body influenced by Kairi's heart, and Kairi never actually had a Nobody. That means that what happened at the end of KH2 is a big mess but that would get sorted out in KH3.

See, that's what i was wondering about. Sora doesn't have 2 bodies and souls to go givin out and then in order for Sora to come back from being a heartless he'd have to spontaneously generate a new body/soul in order for a nobody to still exist. That's kinda supported by the fact that Sora's heart, body and soul all disappeared when he stabbed himself.

But then there's the fact that there were 2 nobodies created from Sora's actions and obviously Kairi's body never went anywhere. She was never a heartless so she never made a nobody. So this begs the question of where the second body/soul came from for the creation of both Roxas and Namine.

So here are my theories. Roxas and Namine could have both actually been nobodies and Ven's heart remained with Sora's which is kinda likely cause of their connection. That would mean that one of the 2 (probably Namine) was created by Sora releasing Kairi's heart from his body (which would make sense as to why she bonded wit Kairi) and the other (probably Roxas) was created from Ven's body/soul when Sora (with Ven's heart) became a heartless. This just leaves the question of why Namine showed up at CO and Roxas at TT.

The other possibility is that Namine was the only nobody created and Roxas was just Ven's body/soul being rejoined with his heart. So since Sora released Kairi's heart from himself his body/soul went to Namine and resembled Kairi cause her heart was released. Then Ven could exist as Roxas cause his heart was tied to Sora's like his heart was tied to Vanitas before. That would make sense as to why Sora absorbed Roxas. It would be kinda the same as how Vanitas absorbed Ven (i'm still a bit sketchy on the details of that). Then when Kairi absorbed Namine, it kinda makes sense cause she was created from Kairi's heart, but it would also sorta reinforce the connection between Kairi and Sora. That just leaves the question of how exactly Roxas got to TT and Namine showed up at CO.

Tell me if I'm missing anything here.

Lunos

When Sora released his heart, Ven's heart was released, too. Normally, it would have turned into a heartless, but there's no darkness in his heart. Master Xehanort erased the darkness in Ven's heart, so his heart is incomplete. But it still tried to reach his origin - his sleeping body and soul in the room of awakening. In order to live again, Ven has to sustain his connection to Sora's heart (, because his own heart is incomplete). This connection explains the Kingdom Key, his memories of Sora etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back