• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Side-note: I'm a bit of a new guy here, so I apologize I don't know if this argument had been resolved.

Ok everyone. I know there has at least been big discussions on whether or not Roxas is Ven or if they are related. Well, I've come across something quite useful that could help solve this problem. It is a fan-based theory, but it's still very interesting none-the-less.

After watching that video, what do you guys think? I think it makes a lot more sense than anything I've heard in relation to Roxas and Ven.

Mister E

I assumed that Nobodies were able to manifest a physical form depending on how strong their heart or will was when they were a regular being.

The theory almost makes sense, but doesn't explain how Sora being put into the pod would actually create Ven's body, plus it seems to involve a time loop of some sort. Let's say Ven WAS created when Sora went into the pod; he'd then have to travel 10 years back in time to actually be present during BBS, and I don't know how the hell that'd happen.

Grayrock

What's with the "insert name" and "insert other name" topics nowadays? Seriously lol!

As for your theory, I guess it sort of makes sense. Ven and Roxas look the same for a reason right?

Mister E

i stopped listening at the ' he was an un-birth and therefore was never born' part.

Yeah, that part got me as well. It's never been confirmed that any of the 3 apprentices are one of the Unversed, and they're probably not. Also the video's acting on the assumption that the translation of Unbirth was correct, which is also wrong.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Roxas is made out of Sora's body. This is a fact. Otherwise he wouldn't have had to return to Sora.

Roxas is made up of Sora's soul and body. When Kairi hugged the heartless Sora she cleared the darkness with her light and allowed him to return seemingly whole, but that was not the case. Sora was a special Heartless or a floating heart that was able to cast his own image and seem normal. So technically after he stabbed himself he has no body, that is with Roxas. Roxas doesn't go into Sora's body because he is it.

The thing about Unverse (Called unbirth then) is out of date. Unverse are created from Negative emotions.

noshade15

he's saying that Sora's Nobody (Roxas) had no body so he went INTO Ven's, so Roxas is actually Ven.
Ven becomes Roxas because Sora's nobody went into him. I think that's what the dude meant

I mean after all Roxas is a "special" nobody.

which explains why Xigbar see's Ven when he looks at Xion, because Xion is a part of Sora's memories who's a piece of Roxas.
Roxas inside Ven reacts which shows the image of the old Ven
so basically the Roxas we thought we knew is Ven

Ven after BBS survives. When Sora becomes a nobody, his nobody Roxas, his no actual body to go into since Sora turns back into a human. So who's body does he take? Ven's
so then Roxas goes into Ven and becomes the Roxas we know of.

that would mean for Roxas in order to enter another "living" body (since you say Ven is actually alive) that "living" body of Ven's would have to be asleep... hense Birth By Sleep... and maybe also... that would explain the room of sleep and awakening, also...!... when Xemnas says "He looks alot like you, not talking about looking like Sora! but VEN!

but... why do I say that? I mean, except the scene where Xemnas says he looks a lot like you he's talking about Sora. I thought he meant Ven too but later in 358/2 Days they show the scene again and when Xemnas walks by and puts his hand on Roxas shoulder, he says "Sora"he says it out loud, so am I wrong?

well maybe, but that's possibly b/c Xemnas senses Sora's memories b/c it's Roxas, not b/c he looks like Ven

well Roxas true name IS Sora

but why wouldn't it be Sora in Xemnas's eyes?...b/c perhaps Xemnas already knows where Ven is being held at!? hense "Room of Sleep and Room of Awakening"

but.... if Roxas is in Ven's body then...hmm

wow, we have 2 options now
to keep our old ones, or explore this new and deep one? Not saying that none are right, but lets just explore. idk yet what to really think at this point.

axelssomebodie

ok i think the first vid makes more sense then most things ive seen or heard about ven and roxas and sora!!! and *holds up flame sheild* it sounds reall true too cuz if u thi about, it makes sense, and r u shure its fanbased?!?!:cool::lol::cool:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The last part makes absolutely no sense. The title is Birth By Sleep because Ven is born in COM when Sora went to the pod?! What kind of BS is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back