• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vc Recording For Kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KratosAurion

Hey KHinsider,

I am doing some stuff for some REALLY REALLY good friends of mine, and providing video and translations of the video. I am preforoming tests beofire I actually record the KH2 footage. and there is one litle thing... I have been able to mkae the Playstation 2 video appear on the digital screen...BUT HOW DO I RECORD?!?!?!?!? I WOULD VERY VERT MYCH APPRECIATE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH THIS!!!

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Easy way; Bad Quality: Put a Digital Camera Or Digital Video Camera and place it directly in front of the TV screen and put volume up all the way, much like our friends in Japan who show us the latest trailers. THen put the CD on the computer and whala.
Hard way; Perfect Quality: Record on the VCR with a regular video tape. Go to a Video store and convert the video to DVD. Put the DVD into the computer and whala, you got perfect quality.

That is...if this is what you are trying to accomplish.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
KratosAurion said:
Here it is in a nutshell

1. I can use the video camera as a screen for the PS2, and its in the VCR mode

2. I cant record what I'm watching, such as the PS2 game.

first of all im not a nutshell dumba$$

maybe your camera cant record stuff while its in th vcr mode or maybe by using it as a screen for the ps2 it doesnt allow u to record stuff maybe hook your camera cables 2 the tv and record or change it into other modes and see wat happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back