• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VAT Master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyhole

I don't know if this has been said before but considering the symbol Terra, Aqua and Ven all wear on their clothing has a big resemblance to the symbol of the heartless symbol is it possible that Maleficent is their master? and that is also why there are pictures of terra and maleficent together? i know this sounds cazy but i'm just thinking out loud.:confused:

[√]Genuflect
Malificient is Terra's Girlfriend.
He dumped Master Xehanort after seeing her.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Terra was with Malificent becuase he has darkness problems. Aqua and Ven have nothing to do with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I don't know if this has been said before but considering the symbol Terra, Aqua and Ven all wear on their clothing has a big resemblance to the symbol of the heartless symbol is it possible that Maleficent is their master? and that is also why there are pictures of terra and maleficent together? i know this sounds cazy but i'm just thinking out loud.:confused:

It's been said before; we had a huge discussion about this a month ago but never the less I will answer your question.

The symbol they wear on their belts can be of significance but we don't know for sure.
However it does represent both the heartless and nobody symbol (more likely used as an easter egg) but that doesn't mean that Maleficent is there master in the least.

For one the heartless didn't exist before bbs so the symbol would be invalid if it were based on the heartless which Maleficent controlled afterward. Terra and Maleficent do have a relationship but not as master and apprentice. It is said that he's slipping into darkness with the help of Malef in some way or another; she's possibly seeking the "beings of pure light" something MX is after as well. So with MX after them Terra sees that darkness might be the only possible way of finding him.

And lastly, their master is male

It's ok though, you're not crazy, honestly it's the most logical thing I've heard all week when it comes to theories.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
It's been said before; we had a huge discussion about this a month ago but never the less I will answer your question.

The symbol they wear on their belts can be of significance but we don't know for sure.
However it does represent both the heartless and nobody symbol (more likely used as an easter egg) but that doesn't mean that Maleficent is there master in the least.

For one the heartless didn't exist before bbs so the symbol would be invalid if it were based on the heartless which Maleficent controlled afterward. Terra and Maleficent do have a relationship but not as master and apprentice. It is said that he's slipping into darkness with the help of Malef in some way or another; she's possibly seeking the "beings of pure light" something MX is after as well. So with MX after them Terra sees that darkness might be the only possible way of finding him.

And lastly, their master is male

It's ok though, you're not crazy, honestly it's the most logical thing I've heard all week when it comes to theories.

and don't forget the nomura interview that says "their master is a new character that we haven't seen before."

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well you didn't have to post a reminder for me, you already said that anyway =P

A

Audo

It doesn't resemble anything, it's just a symbol. It most likely is not supposed to be a mix of the Nobody or Heartless symbol but just a new symbol all together. The problem with making a symbol with a heart is everyone is just going to assume that since it has a heart shape it must be connected to the Heartlless/Nobody.

Even if it was, Maleficent didn't create the Heartless so that shouldn't matter.

and even then, it's confirmed that VAT's Master is both a brand new character, and a guy.

Rix

:)
Awards
LOL! I do highly doubt that Maleficent will be their master... I doubt that any Disney cg\haracters are... This will be a character unique to the KH series.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, I think this thread is pretty much wrapped up.
I hereby declare this thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back