• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vanitas heartsless ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

slekke14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

is vanitas the first human heartless? you never saw a heartless in bbs exept for novashadows and later MX.

you think ven was just a test subject for MX as the first person to make a heartsless from by unlocking the hearts darkness with his keyblade ???

discuss and please answer . i don't know what to think anymore

greetz

slekke14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

is vanitas the first human heartless? you never saw a heartless in bbs exept for novashadows and later MX.

you think ven was just a test subject for MX as the first person to make a heartsless from by unlocking the hearts darkness with his keyblade ???

discuss and please answer . i don't know what to think anymore

greetz

sorry wrong link

this is the one : YouTube - Birth by Sleep - Terra's Interference + Vanitas' Origins
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kentsu13

hes not a heartless hes just all the darkness from ven's heart so van=pure darkness in a human form

memoire.mx

maybe he is the ancoster of the heartless that were created by xehanort after bbs D: he could have used MXs experiments further

Kentsu13

maybe he is the ancoster of the heartless that were created by xehanort after bbs D: he could have used MXs experiments further

that could make sense since terranort was experimenting w/ darkness and those idaeas probably came from MX

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Vanitas is not a Heartless, he's Ventus' Darkness manifested in a solid human form.

Viku

You know I finally realized something (thanks to Kentsu13).

Vanitas is a being made of pure darkness, not a heartless, not a nobody, pure darkness itself extracted from Ven's Heart. If he was able to command (or create) Unversed, maybe the Unversed are also manifestations of pure darkness?

Still, I don't think Vanitas is the same as the Unversed, because unlike them, he was created from someone's heart and has a "Bond" with him ( in this case Ven). Normal Unversed probably are manifestations of darkness that are not from the heart (The Realm of Darkness maybe?)

Another thing that helps my theory is the Secret Boss. An empty form of Vanitas (just liek LS) of white color and most impirtantly the symbol of the Unversed on his face. What I believe here is that after being "destroyed" by Ven, his bond with his shattered so he no longer had an attachment to a heart and so became a normal (or at least less special) Unversed.

It's just a little Theory I thought...

Kentsu13

You know I finally realized something (thanks to Kentsu13).

Vanitas is a being made of pure darkness, not a heartless, not a nobody, pure darkness itself extracted from Ven's Heart. If he was able to command (or create) Unversed, maybe the Unversed are also manifestations of pure darkness?

Still, I don't think Vanitas is the same as the Unversed, because unlike them, he was created from someone's heart and has a "Bond" with him ( in this case Ven). Normal Unversed probably are manifestations of darkness that are not from the heart (The Realm of Darkness maybe?)

Another thing that helps my theory is the Secret Boss. An empty form of Vanitas (just liek LS) of white color and most impirtantly the symbol of the Unversed on his face. What I believe here is that after being "destroyed" by Ven, his bond with his shattered so he no longer had an attachment to a heart and so became a normal (or at least less special) Unversed.

It's just a little Theory I thought...

that makes sense hopefully the player beats it soon and maybe therell be a cutscene like LS giving a little info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back