• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Valentine's Day Hookup ... WTF?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

|The_Big_Four|

Website
www.angelfire.com
http://www.tv.com/feature/valentine-hookup/?sub_nav=claire_bennet

This is completely retarded. TV.com has really committed a no-no today with this retarded Valentine's game.

You do NOT play matchmaker with the characters of "Heroes," "24," "Lost," and "Supernatural." It's just plain stupid. And as for you "Grey's Anatomy," "Prison Break," and "The Office" fans, yes, your shows got screwed with too. Among many other characters that were dumbed down by TV.com

1. Jack Bauer, if whichever retarded editor(s) who came up with this over at TV.com actually had a clue, has sworn off relationships in his life after realizing that BEING A CTU AGENT IS A HAZARDOUS CAREER CHOICE. Seriously, Jack is FAR beyond this crap. Just putting him in this retarded game shows the ignorance and the immaturity of the TV.com staff.

2. We're just now getting past the shameful fan videos out there that were made portraying Uncle Peter and Claire in an obviously sick relationship (That's right, you "Paire" people know who you are, making those perverted music vids). I think the cheerleader from Texas will need some hardcore therapy before moving on to anything else.

3. Sam is just a few episodes away from going full-on demon. Seeing as how Dean is gonna have no choice but to send his brother straight to hell, I don't think the Claire-Sam thing is gonna work out.

4. Kate already has to choose between Sawyer and Jack, so WTF would she go with some white-collar office worker like Halpert?

In conclusion, this is one of TV.com's worst gimmicks yet. And that, believe me, is saying a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back