• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vaati's so called death? (LoZ)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
Technically I thought that he did "die" but seeing how many times Ganon has "died" Vaati would probably be back in a future installment.

lonekyuubi

Vaati is kinda like the minor/major bad guy that comes up whenever he wants to. I doubt hes actually dead

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
I really hope he comes back in a 3D game. I like Ganon/dorf (but he culd rest a bit so he dosen´t get to clishe (More than he already is, I mean)) and Zant snapped his own neck. Majora was destroyed and I don´t want a new villian when there is one (Vaati) with an unclear end.

Plus, Vaati coming back could greatly help us understand the timeling of Hyrule since he has now in three games been the same person (not an reincarnation or whatever).

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
First off, this should have been discussed in the Zelda thread. It's been in need of a good discussion to be honest.

Also, most Zelda games don't really have a specific order. I recall Miyamoto or someone saying that each game is essentially a retelling of the same story rather than them all being on one timeline with each character Link, Zelda and Ganon being a reincarnation. Though, there are obvious exceptions to that theory. So as for Vaati returning, there is really nothing keeping him from doing so, other than the top execs on the Zelda team saying otherwise.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
First off, this should have been discussed in the Zelda thread. It's been in need of a good discussion to be honest.
Yeah, sorry abute that. I didn´t find it when I looked...

Also, most Zelda games don't really have a specific order. I recall Miyamoto or someone saying that each game is essentially a retelling of the same story rather than them all being on one timeline with each character Link, Zelda and Ganon being a reincarnation. Though, there are obvious exceptions to that theory. So as for Vaati returning, there is really nothing keeping him from doing so, other than the top execs on the Zelda team saying otherwise.
Yeah but Miamoto has also stated that OoT is the first in the story. I´m really going for the Gametrailers timesplit teory.
1. MC
2. OoT
Spits in two becuse of one ending as link when he is young (A) and one where Zelda is left alone in the future(B)

Hyrule A:
3.MM
4.LA
5.LoZ
6.Zelda2
7.FS and FSA
8.LLttP
9. OoS/OoA (only one of them)

Hyrule B:
3.Twilight Princess
4.tWW
5.PH
6. OoS/OoA (only one of them)

Wath it here for ore detail: http://www.gametrailers.com/moses/moviesthumbs/15194-t_legendofzelda_retrospective_part6_gt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back