• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Utada Hikaru - New Song?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sorrow

KH2 needs a new song. Something with a little faster and different beat. Kremlin Dusk is so cool they SHOULD put it the game. But I don't think Simple and Clean will ever be excluded from any KH game. It just really fits in it.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
can anyone get me a link to an mp3 of kremlin dusk? ive never heard it

Xiao

Awards
thanks so much ^^ what an awesome song!

but i think uso mitaina would go better with kingdom hearts... i heard the song a year ago and the lyrics fit it pretty well and theres even parts in the song where the melody matches simple and clean

Xiao

Awards
i love utada hikaru's music, ive never disliked a song by her ^^

DarrcEnigma

Kremlin Dusk is over rated -- her entire Exodus CD was a piece of garbage though, so picking on the one song isn't right. Some of the songs' beats were fair enough, but there's simply no excuse whatsoever for rushed or horrible lyrics such as "if you like this, will you play it again?" Don't get me wrong, I love her Japanese songs like "Automatic," but so far -- with the exception of S&C -- her English work just isn't any good, and most certainly doesn't seem to fit the series.

It appears that they're just going to keep using S&C, but they should at least create some new remixes for it to keep it fresh. If for some reason you're not happy with the theme song(s) though, there's nothing stopping you from muting it and popping in a CD or something...

Milh_Amethyz

The reason why thier going to use the same theme song is the trailer....it has an instrumental theme of simple and clean or Hikari. (Hikari is a word from japanese meaning LIGHT, HIKARI=LIGHT)

Xiao

Awards
doublesword2 said:
Utada Hikaru will not make a new song for Kingdom Hearts 2. The same song (Simple and Clean) will be in Kingdom Hearts 2.

sry but id like proof do u have any?

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
The One He Fears said:
Simple and Clean rules, but I want "Kremlin Dusk" to be the song for KH2, it's Utada's best song!!!

I agree that it should be on KH2 if it had to be past work, but I think she should create another song. Also, I heard (from an INTERVIEW) that they will not be using Simple and Clean on KH2's theme. If you have more recent NEWS then correct me.

YoshiAngemon

Maybe they could be using the Godsun version of the theme, for the Opening Movie. And we'll have the Classic Version for the ending and Credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back